Chapter 22

************************************************************************************************************

so here's chapter 22, hehehe..hope you like this one..^^..

  CHAPTER 22

“How will you say that to dad?” I said to Bane coming down to the stairs together with him and shadow.

“Don’t worry I think he knows this far more than you know since he already knew about our kind.” Bane said. “I’ll talk to him about it after we have breakfast ok?” then he kisses me on my head.

We came down and saw some of our relatives but I guess some are already going to get home since I saw bags on the sofa. Like this two cousins of mine, they were already dress and seeing them I think they’ll be going after having breakfast together with their parents.

They smirk when they saw us and I look at them sharply and pull my tongue out of them, they shook their heads off seeing my reaction. Bane just laughs and pulled me onto the table with my grandparents and parents are sitting having coffee or tea I think.

“Ow.” I cringed on my back when I sat. Dad eyed me and then looks at Bane. “Good Morning.” I said to all of them.

“Are you ok Gab?” said mother coming to my side I shook my head and straighten my back, it still hurt from my sleeping in the uncomfortable position.

“Yes, I’m ok mom, my back just hurt a little fro-“ I didn’t finish explaining when dad interrupts me. Suddenly bursting on my words.

“What? Have you done something last night that you ended up like that? And you-” dad said and I too cut him off too seeing him fuming instantly, looking at Bane.

“Dad we didn’t do something ok? We just sleep together nothing more. And please don’t over react I’m not a girl you know.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Even so. I still don’t want you two doing that here. And without my permission on that line.”  Said dad approving to himself.” I rolled my eyes and Bane just smiled to him.

“Don’t be grumpy Adam.” said mom and we all laugh including my two cousins and grandpa.

The meal was just all about talking about us, Bane just laugh together with them, I was usually the center of their topic. Jade came down and hug my parents and grandparents before she saw shadow and instantly go to the pup side. Shadow look at her and bark but then eat his meal, again meat. Gees. This early in the morning he ate something like that.

And when we finished I was cleaning the dishes Bane was together with my parents and grandparents. Guessing his already talking to them about what his planning for the both of us. Jade and shadow play outside together with the twins they are going home late since their home was not that far from here

Then someone patted my head and I look up to see Patrick and Vincent on my side, guess they were going to have fun on me again. I just shooed them away with water on my hands. They just both mess my hair and laugh when they saw the annoyed look on my face. Gees.