10

What's up buttercups!

I hope you enjoyed last chapter and thats why you guys are back! Please enjoy this story and despite what happens remember it is all fiction.

****
I found Murad randomly reading his chemistry book in the library. Today he didn't look as dead as yesterday. I'm guessing he listened to me and ate and slept.

I found myself admiring his gentleness of how he slowly flipped the pages and the way his dark thick brows furrowed as he read the book intently despite his soft midnight hair falling over them.

I broke the trance quickly and walked over to him with a smile. "Murad." I wiggles my brows. "You're really studying?"

Murad looked up, I don't know why but I felt the need to hold my breath when he looked directly into my eyes. "Yeah." He looked away and grabbed a small white paper bag from the chair next to him. "I got you donuts."

My eyes widened. "Chocolate?"

Murads smiled. "Yeah. Here."

I savagely grabbed the bag and reached in and plucked out a chocolate glazed donut. I stuffed half of it in my mouth. "How did you know I wanted some." I say with a full mouth as joy emitted from my eyes.

Murad's face looked conceded and grossed out at the same time. He handed me a small carton of milk. "Please." He begged. "You'll die."

I hastily tore the milk carton open and took a large swig. "Thanks."

Murad looked horrified. "You're scary when you're hungry."

I frowned. "And?"

He chuckled causing his dimples to appear and almost give me a heart attack. His dark eyes weren't as menacing like yesterday.

"You look more human today." I blurted accidentally.

Murad stopped laughing immediately. "Wow, Thanks." He scoffed.

I felt a rush of head climb up my face. "I'm just saying." I muttered as I fiddled with the milk carton.

Before anymore could happen, Ahmed and his friends loudly come into the library and sit at a table to the side of us. As soon as Ahmed sees me watching him he stops laughing at the joke his friend was saying and smiled in my direction.

I panicked and looked back at my milk carton. I looked up to Murad and he was looking grimly between me and Ahmed. His easy personality shifted and I could sense more of a unpleasant Murad peeking out.

He glared at me for a couple of long seconds but then turned to his book probably to show me he didn't care.

I wish though he didn't because then Ahmed waved in my direction. I felt overwhelmed with the intense look he was giving me. I quickly looked away but to my dismay Ahmed actually gets up and walks towards my table.

I closed my eyes begging he wouldn't come near my table but with the poor luck I had he did.

He handed me a bright green sticky not folded in half right in front of Murads face.

Murad looked at him and then me. I was thinking he was going to get up and drag Ahmed out of the library but he did nothing despite the hardened look on his face and the fire in his eyes.

Ahmed's arm was still outstretched. I felt annoyed that he-

Before I could say or do anything Murad grabbed Ahmed's arm at bay and twisted it. "She's not interested Ahmed." Murad gritted.

Ahmed eyes sparked something scary but mischievous. "I'm not speaking to you am I?" He bit back.

Murad fumed. He quickly stood up knocking the chair he was sitting on. "I don't care." Murad hissed and grabbed the note that was in Ahmed's hand. He tore it into a million pieces before throwing them at his face.