[ 46 ]

[ September 30 ; Wednesday ]

You ran outside the room after kicking Yoongi. You locked the door so that he won't be chasing you around. The outside of the room had computers that showed the inside of the room. It seems Yoongi installed cameras on that room as well. Although thankfully he didn't place ones on the bathroom.

You grabbed your phone on the table beside the Krispy Kreme special green donuts that were green in color as it showcased its horizontal view. You found an exit you ran towards it but as you step outside you found yourself on an unfamiliar place. You opened your GPS finding your way home riding the train.

You were about to enter your home but then you saw the door lying open. You went inside to see the whole place trashed. You grabbed the nearest thing you could, which was the flower vase.

"Holy shi—" you were robbed and you had a hunch on who robbed you.

The house was eerily silent, it seems that the thief had already got away. You went to your room and grabbed your wallet that was suspiciously still there. That increased your suspicions that Yoongi was the one who robbed you.

I mean, who the hells robs a house but doesn't take the purse? It's just on the frickin' table! Oh yeah and your other hairbrush is missing now! Great

You commuted to your old neighborhood. You really had no choice, if today was a normal day you wouldn't be visiting your father. Minhyuk was dead and you couldn't exactly trust Youra and Jaebum right now, seeing as that Youra was affiliated to Namjoon.

Yoongi, he was a very strange man. He does things that you couldn't quite understand. He robs your house but gets nothing but a brush. He kidnaps you and lets you go easily? You're grateful, you really are.

—But isn't that quite suspicious?

"Daddy!" You squealed. You hugged your father as you entered his clinic. He hugged you back, smiling beneath that surgical mask.

"(Y/N), sweetie! What are you doing here?" He asked, removing his gloves and the mask shoving it to his nurse.

"Nothing, just missed you" you replied, you didn't exactly want to burden him with all your problems. Maybe you would tell him tomorrow, you really needed to rest right now. He finished his last patient and told his nurse to cancel every patient that was supposed to be next.

He brought you to your old house and all your memories there was just going back to you. You showered comfortably and slept at your room til' dinner time as you ate with your dad and your step-mother. The whole table was silent, only the clashing of plates and utensils were heard and the continues buzz of the television news. You went back to your room after that dinner, it was good yes, but your mother could do better. You were about to fall asleep when you heard a knock on your door.

"(Y/N)?" Your father called out. "You up?"

"Yeah, I'm still up" you replied. He entered and sat at the edge of your bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "N-nothing" you replied.

"You won't be visiting me just because you 'miss' me. The only time you did was on my birthdays and occasions, and you'd stay for half a day" he said. "Now tell me what's wrong" he repeated.

"Dad, it's complicated" you replied.

"I didn't ask if it was complicated or not (Y/N)" he teased.

So you did tell him everything, you introduced him to Minhyuk and right after that you told him about his death. You told him about Yoongi, that dangerous man. He couldn't blink as he heard it all from you. He couldn't give any advice right now, he didn't exactly experienced that firsthand.

A murderer was in love with his daughter, what could he possibly say if he'd ask for her hand. "I'll give you her hand, but I won't chop it okay?"

He comforted a sobbing (Y/N), promising her that nothing's ever gonna happen as long as she was home. He kissed her goodnight telling her that tomorrow they had to file it to the police.

Morning did came and they went to the police. The police officer was kinda, how could you put this. He was 'eh', he was a fat and lazy bum drinking root beer in the early hours of morning. You told him everything, he said he'll contact the police near your house and at your current neighborhood.

You thought that this'll be the end of this mess, oh how mistaken were you.

[A/N: i was tagged in a tag game-ish (idk what's it called) will i do it? My lazy ass is lazyy hehe and my book is in shambles, if u have any questions comment here and i'll reply]