[ 5 ]

[ September 9 ; Wednesday ]

Yoongi

Yoongi was beyond stressed. His mind was aching because of overthinking. His thoughts ran in circles, all around the place. He's studio-slash-(Y/N) data collector-slash-stalking machine was very messy. He looked once again at the screen. You were currently dancing and singing 'Power' by EXO while washing your dishes.You didn't looked stressed though.

Maybe she's covering her anger. That must be it

She shouted. My pricess shouted. It's very rare to see her angry or frustrated. I don't want her having a hard time. But why was she mad at, at the first place. So she shouted 'shut up' when -I got it- she was mad beacuse Hoseok said 'oppa'? Oh man

Wait-

So she's jealous. Is she

But isn't jealousy caused by love for others

Wait-

My heart- I can't breathe

Shït. I'm overthinking. Again.

He tried to clear his mind of thoughts about you and your current predicament. He went to bed shutting his eyes holding a small picture on his hands that showed his love, his life, his happiness, his hope, his medicine, his drug, the frosting to his cake the peanut butter to his jelly and most importantly the

pillow to his bed.

Oh how cheesy. The things I do and say.

He sighs in happiness. It's the kind of sigh that you let out when you're contented of all things that happens around you.

Wait-

He jolted from his bed, an idea popped in his mind

If she's mad or stressed, isn't it the best time to like be a gentleman or something and like gain her trust or something? Just like how she did the first time we met, 4 years ago?

[ flashback ]

It was a rainy morning. I went to school with my friends while silently listening to the music we've recently composed. I sighed

I'm not contented of this trash

How can we enter a company with this kind of content. I can't even

I entered the canteen after 2 long boring periods.

I saw a girl, and my heart started to increase its beating. She was smiling as if everything was made of happiness and sunshines. Maybe she's a genderbend of Hoseok or something. I heard her laugh, and if it ain't the most adorable thing ever, I don't know what is. Just the sight of her made me releive my stress.

Her smile was the brightest thing I'v ever saw in all my years of existence.

I can't help but to stare at her face. The longer I stare the deeper I fall for her.

Ever since that day, I observed her, maybe more than I was supposed to. I got to know her by collecting data about her.

She was lovely. Not only her physical comeliness also her inside.I'll admit my princess isn't the best looking but her personality piqued my interest. She was confident, witty, bubbly and happy. She was everything I hoped and looked for, for a potential wife.

She's Perfect.

Her flaws were perfect. Her eyes. Her cute little fingers. Her jawline. Her entity. She's perfect. Perfect for me.

She's made for me.

The sight of her made me release my stress. Just the sight of her made my insides jump and swarm. And my heart jumped out of my chest and whispered to me

"She's the one"

I love you so much (Y/N)

Words cannot explain how much I love your smile. All the colors of the rainbow, galaxies and sunsets can be out together and still cannot compare of how colorful you make my life. The whole universe's size cannot compare to how big my love is for you.

That's a nice one. Must write it down.

With her as an inspiration, I can write a whole mixtape.

With her help I learned things I didn't knew about myself before. I learned how to be confident about my songs. I wrote more songs that exceeded my expectations. All of this is because of her. She is the person behind all of me. She is the reason. She's the reason of my existence. The reason why I still want to live another day. She's my purpose in life. To love her. To fill the void of her ignorant family that left her. My purpose in life is to make her happy.

I just want to run towards her warmth arms and sleep there all day. I just want to cuddle her to death. Can I just do that? Most probably Not. A little more patience Yoongi, once the plans set up, (Y/N)'s yours forver.

[A/N: if you were to lazy to read everything above, it only explained how much Yoongs loves you:"))]