[ 33 ]

[ September 24 ; Thursday ]

You suddenly fell asleep, it was 12:00 in the morning, you stayed up all night (for that concept photos jk) ranting to AgustD how much you were pissed off, it turns out having someone to hear you out helps. It helps a lot. It was exhausting too.

Although his replies was the same thing over and over again,

"You're right darling" "that's fucking true" "no doubt, that guy is crazy" "absolutely right!" "I do believe in you" "that guy is so wrong" "You're so right that guy is slapped to the left"

And had the same thought,

"You should know the people who really appreciate you" "stay away from that guy that had a lame excuse of being a friend" "you better love those who never leaves you alone, unlike those fake ass bitches" "he had the audacity to make you cry?!" "Okay go to hell Minhyuk"

After all his swearing (which you've gotten used to) and his cheesy nicknames for you, you asked him to compliment you. Just one you said but he—

"The way your eyes twinkle, the flow of your hair behind your back, your oh-so angelic face, your straight postured independent back, don't get me started on your toes. That cute little pinky toe I can—"

"Honey, you still there?" He asked, cute snores coming from your side of the phone

"You must've fallen asleep?" He said.

"Now's not the time but, I really wanted you to know how much I love you. A-and how much you mean to my life. Please don't cry ever again, this is why I hate people. They're trashing the world you live in. A-and I can't stand seeing you crying it makes me cry as well" he softly said.

"And also, I want you to eat all complete three meals! No more skipping dinner because you're too lazy to cook and no skipping breakfast because you're late!"

"A-and I want you to love yourself. Please dear, even if it's the most hardest of my pleas. I want you to see how much of a wonderful woman you've grown into. I want you to know whatever shape, form, size, color you are, I love you."

"I really want to tell you who I am," he sighed.

"But love, you're gonna know that soon. Just be a tad bit patient. I'll scoop you up with my own two hands and carry you with cuddles and hugs all day!"

"Goodnight, please dream of me!"

"Love, Your Yoongi, Yoongs, Suga, and AgustD"

[A/N: mini filler for 30k?!?? You guys i fucking love yall you all deserve hugss huehue, just some little development. And hey HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE THOSE CONCEPT PHOTOS IM SOBBING— Jimin im trying to be faithful here!!]