Lafayette x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Hmm.." he mumbled. "Imagine all the things we can do."

I gave him a slap. "I meant a date night!"

"Oh.." he said and I giggled at his disappointment. "Génial! I have an idea."

I raised an eyebrow as he pulled up closer to his computer desk, typing furiously. I watched him pause before clicking the mouse, and looking to me with a grin.

"How would you feel about a football game?"

\\\/ / /

"Laf, when you bought tickets for a pro football game, you didn't at least do some research into how the sport worked?" I ask, holding in my laughs at his misunderstood commentary.

"No, I enjoy ze surprise." He lifted his drink.

"Oh my goodness." I snuggled closer into my hoodie, watching as another player ran past the touchdown line.

"Home run!" Lafayette stood with the rest of the roaring crowd, cheering.

"It's a touchdown." I giggled.

"What?"

"When they run past the line and score a point. It's not a homerun, it's a touchdown."

"Ze man sure looks like ze was running home."

I facepalmed.

"Are you at least having fun, my love?"  The french man asked.

"I think I would have been fine doing anything, honestly."

!!! REALLY IMPORTANT !!! PLEASE READ !!!

A/N: My writing on this story has gone drastically downhill and I want to change that now. I feel awful constantly receiving support on a story that does not deserve it. (At least at this moment in time.) So, from now on, my update schedule will not be months apart from each other, and my effort into each chapter will not be half assed.

Starting tonight I'm going to pre write a lot of chapters, and update weekly, if not even twice a week!

I'm entering the Watty's for the first time this year, and I want to feel deserving of the chance to enter. To me this means putting so much more effort into this book.

Basically look forward to more from me in this book, and possibly an original story very soon. I want to complete this book with a satisfied piece of mind that I did successfully. Please also know, when this book inevitably ends, it will not be the end of my fanfiction writing or writing in general. By then, my original story will be published and active.

Please continue to comment, star, and of course leave feedback! That support is what keeps me writing, honestly people.

Details on my Original Story:

ALOT OF THIS HAS CHANGED AND IS CONTINUING TO CHANGE SO.. BE AWARE

I really should've drafted it a lot sooner (kms) but I have started writing an original story!! I DO plan on entering it (or at least some of it) into the Watty's this year, so look forward to it soon.

To give a brief summary (just because it might change), this story is about an original character named Albany Bynes who lives in a word full of, well, villains.

It's set in an alternative universe way ahead of our time, where technology is way advanced and out of control. Which led to villains rising and their world falling.

Albany is a 15 year old girl who gets mixed up with the criminals of her world, and its hero's aswell. She finds herself even becoming a handy sidekick along with her best friend. 

Idk that's what I got so.. if you have any interest stay turned!

ALSO: Looking for someone (mature and professional) to bounce ideas off of regarding this story. My stress is over the top and I want some second opinions. Feel free to message me!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU READ ALL OF THIS! COMMENT "ME GIRL!" IF YA DID AND ILL WRITE YA A LITTLE THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME.