Capitolio 5: Question for a question

Cia's POV

It's a brandnew day, I looked at the time and it is 6:15 in the morning. I went to the bathroom and did my rutine, I changed my cloths then went to the garden.

I sat in the chai under a tree. The morning breeze feels nice. I remembered what happened last night, I am willing to try to open up. I shall explore new things.

Still, there are many questions that needs answer and I shall get them. But, who should I ask?.

Right on cue Nova was standing by the door. He was wearing the same clothing from yesterday.

He was looking at the shy, eyes closed. He then looked around the garden then his eyes widen when he saw me.

I raised my hand in a wave form and smiled at him. He gave me a little smile and walked towards my direction.

"Your up early Cia?, uhm may I?" He asked motioning to the vacant sit next to me. I nodded in response.

"I usually wake up this early back in our island, I like the morning breeze." I said while looking at the sky. "How 'bout you, why are you up early?" I asked looking at him.

"I have some patroling to do inthe town." He said with a straight face. This guys doesn't have much facial expression in him. Well neither do I.

"Patroling?, do you do that often?" I asked curious.

"Well yeah, everyday I guess. Its part of our duty." He said and then stood up.

"Our duty?" I asked. " I'm included?"

"Well yeah, your part of the arcana famiglia." He said but looking confused with what I just asked him.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked me. I was not expecting this but, "Sure what is it?" I said

"Do you," he look hesitant of what he'll be asking. "Bear any tariot card?" He finally asked me.

"Tariot card? Should I have one?, arn't those cards used for fortune telling?" I said being confuse. Do I need one to be in this place?

"Ohh uhm, never mind what I said. So, I'll be going now." He said walking towards the exit. Midway I called him.

"Nova!" He stoped in his tracks and looked at me as I was approaching him. "May join you in your patrol?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

"I promise I won't be a bother to you. I just want to tag along and see the town." I said hands together and looking at him.

"Y-you don't have to do that. Come on, the others are waiting." He said continuing his walk.

"The others?" I asked in curiosity. "Yeah the others, you'll know when we get there" he said.

This guy, he sure is mysterious. And I like it, hihihihi.

We took the carriage going to the town. Nova and I, together with 4 other people who I assume are also part of these patrol.

I am still kind of curious about all the card thing he was talking about. Does it have to do with the cards papa and mama said yesterday?

Wanting not to think about it, I just looked at the beautiful sceanery we are passing by. We are currently by the forest and up head was the town.

As I was looking out side the carriage, some unfamiliar sceans were being flashed in my head.

Wait this is where we are now. Like it is exactly the same

*BANGGG* (sound of  guns being fired)