Capitolio 1: isla del agua

Felicita's POV

"Mi lady!, your gonna be late for the welcoming party at this rate!"

"We still have alot of time luca, relax, besides we're almost done with the patrol."

"But Mi Lady?!, you still have to prepa-"

"Prepare, I know Luca. Relax I know". Luca never changes, since then all he cared about is being on time. If I know his just scared of papa, but still he is a very reliable person.

We were about to finish our patrol, when suddenly-

"OUT OF THE WAY!!"

"What the?, liberta?!" He was going down the street in a car, but in a very dangerous way.

"OUT OF THE WAY PEOPLE!"

"What is happening?" I asked my self, and as if on cue Nova showed up beside me catching his breath.

"Catching, bad guys, huh!" He said between inhaling and exhaling, he then ran again towards the direction of Liberta.

"Let's go help them." I ran after Nova together with the others I'm with during the partol. I heard Luca calling out to me, but then he came along.

The car was meters a way but still visible, I saw a man in a hood driving the car and there is a girl at the back. Liberta was blocking the sight of the man, but the man wiggled the car and soon liberta was flying out of the car. In cue Luca caught him before he landed on the road.

Out of breath, but still running, all of a sudden the car stoped. I looked and saw Dante holding a basuka on his hands, the car turned around facing us and came in full speed.

I got my daggers and threw them at the tires, the car then spined and came to a stop. The man in hood came out and tried to run but Nova caught him.

I walked towards the car and saw a girl with a long white-silvery hair reading a book.

"All this time she was able to read a book with all those commotion?" I asked myself because that is really impresive.

"Hey are you ok?, your not hurt or anything?" I asked ask i was scanning her for any injury.

She then looked up at me and closed her book. She has a pair of purple eyes that matched her soft facial expression. She stood up, got out of the car and then bowed infront of me and walked away.

I was about to call her but then Luca came to me asking if i was okay. I saw Dante and the others approch us.

"What was that all about?" I finally managed to ask.

"This guy here was robbing that car over there, he was also seen stealing money from the shop that car was parked close to, he used that car as a get away ride." Nova explained while puting handcuffes on the man.

"Is that so, anyway. I saw a girls riding that car, she walked away thou, I forgot to ask her what her name. But I think she was fine." I said, looking at the direction the girl went.

"I saw her too, you know the wired thing is, that whole time she was just reading a book like nothing is happening around her, boy, if I was in her sit I would have screamed for help.!" Liberta said looking at the man being handcuffed by Nova.

"Who ever she was, atleast she's safe" i said now looking at the man.

"Princess, arn't you going to get readyk for the welcoming party?" That was Dante who was asking. "Hey Luca, your her attendant, do your job."

"I was telling her earlier to go home but then she won't listen to me!!!!" It seems like Luca was about to cry.

"If she's not listening then you better quit you job Luca? You suck at it." I turned around and saw debito walking towards us.

"I will be more than willing to be your replacement as bambinas attendant, it will pe my pleasure." Debito said holding my chin making me look at him.

"I will not quit my job, so please backoff Debito!"

"Debito, what are you doing here?" I asked questionly, he is mostly at casinos and bars.

"I heard form some people there is a comotion within the central park so i came to check, but it seems like you guys finnihed the job." Debito said looking around.

"Well everything is a-okay now so lets all head back home and get ready for the party." Dante said being the first one to walk. As we were walking i remembered something.

"Hey were is patchè anyway?, havant seen him yet"

"He was the one assigned to pick up the one were welcoming this evening, we was gone since yesterday and i believe we was suppose to be back now." Dante said while were all walking.

"What's the big deal with this person?, and papa decided on throwng a party?, is she a celebrity or something?" Liberta asked as we were walking.

"All i know is that she came from a very weathy and rich fami-"

"You had me at rich, i think i'm gonna like this person alot, i think we'er gonna be best of friends." Debito said while rubbing his hands.

"As I was saying, she came from a wealthy and rish family, bother her parents are bussiness tycoons. But this trajedy came that killed both her parents, and now she is all alone" dante continued still looking straight.

"Why bother come here if she has all the money she needs, I'm sure all the money her parents left will be hers, and dosen't she have any family relatives to go to?" Liberta asked walking past Dante walking backwards.

"I also thought of that idea, but the information given to me and the others are limited. From what I know she was the only heir to their bussiness, both her parents are the only child of their parents which are gone now." Dante explained

"Which lives her all alone, what a story" Debito said looking at the sky "but I heard, its a she thats coming and that she's pretty gorgeous."

Debito, he never change too, after all the girls here in regalo.

"So felicita won't be the only girl in the family now huh, you must be excited to have a sister Felicita." Liberta said looking to me from the side.

Thinking about it, it would be fun to have a sister in the family, you know what I mean.

"Yes, I am!" Saying it with full of warmth in my heart.

"By the way, where did she came from?" Nova asked from no where. But that made Dante stop in his way.

He truned around and looked really tensed, the next words that came out of his mouth was not the words that I was thinking of at all.

"Isla del agua."