Garden Confession Tybalt

Plot: Tybalt and you have been friends for years, secretely having feelings for each other. A confession comes from Tybalt.

Tybalt's version is from the R&J film from 2013 played by Ed Westwick.

Requested by: Adepressedgirlwrites My apologies for the long wait, I hope it was worth it.

Word Count: 349

As you were striding besides Tybalt your long-time friend and secret crush; you noticed how stiff his composure was, he kept looking everywhere but you.

He also kept biting his lower lip, he was hiding something from you that much you knew.

But what? Or was he about to tell you something unpleasant?

You knew his quick temper so you were trying to think up a way to ask him about the thing that seemed to burden him.

"Y/N, I need to tell you something."

Both of you came to a halt, standing before bushes of bright red roses.

You nodded, waiting for him to continue.

Tybalt ran a hand through his dark locks, before opening his mouth to speak his mind.

"We have known each other ever since we were children. We both confined in one another. You are my best friend...I wouldn't want to throw all this away and I'd understand if you will keep your distance from me."  He sighed before proceeding.

"To tell you bluntly, I have feelings for you, I cherish you dearly."

Your eyes widened in surprise. Tybalt had feelings for you!

After all these years what you have been dreaming about was going to become a reality.

"I cherish you too, Tybalt."

One of his rare smiles graced his features and he curled one of his fingers under your chin, tilting your head up. "May I?" He cast a meaningful glance down to your lips then back to your eyes.

"Yes." You breathed, heart hammering in your chest as the moment you had been waiting for finally happened.

Tybalt pressed his lips to yours and pulled you closer by the waist with his other hand, whilst you slid your hands up to rest them on his chest