Flattery will get you nowhere Mercutio

Plot: Y/N loses a bet and she has to do a lap dance for Mercutio who enjoys it too much trying to get the reader to do more than dance.

A/N: I used Bereczki Zoltán's Mercutio for this one. I am on a roll these days it seems. This is my fourth one-shot with Mercutio.
This one-shot was inspired by my conversation with my-last-resort.
I actually started writing it right after our conversation came to an end.

Well, it could have been a Romeo one-shot as well but I think he would have been more poetic of his desires but non the less dirty minded.

Warning: This one-shot contains mature themes. ;) Please read with caution.

Word Count: 848

"Hahaha..." Mercutio was already enjoying himself all too much, seeing you step into his room in a skin showing dress.

Let's see who'll laugh last, shall we? You had a sinister grin plastered on your face.

"I just have to do a lap dance right?" You asked making sure that he knew this won't turn into anything more than that for now.

"Well, I wouldn't object if you decided to do me too beside the dance." He winked at you. You rolled your y/e/c eyes at him.

"Y/N, this would end much sooner if you rolled your hips like that." You couldn't suppress a giggle at hearing him say something like that.

You began to dance in front of him, as seductively as you could.
After a few minutes of just staring into his eyes while dancing you walked closer to him.

You turned around showing your behind to him leaning down until your hand reached the ground.

He grabbed your waist and sat you down in his lap.
Instead of jumping off of him like he expected you to do, you turned around facing him.

You began to move your hips in rhythm of the song that played in your head.

You felt that he was getting excited.
You leaned close to his neck kissing down till you reached his collar-bone.

He was a putty in your hands.
You stopped kissing him and looked into his eyes which were filled with hunger.

When you felt him harden under you more. You stood up with a smirk on your face. But not wanting to be so cruel you danced for a little more.

"Y/N, why don't we make this more pleasurable for both of us. I can show you things you could only imagine."

There was no use denying that you found this redhead flirt an attractive man, but he has to pay for making you do this.

You knew that he cheated on the wager and that you should be the one being all cheeky and triumphant.

You stride to where he was sitting, walking up behind him.

You massaged his shoulders and then your hands travelled to his chest.

His breath was ragged. He was waiting for your next move.

"Y/N, if you continue to be a little tease I have to punish you."

You kissed up on his neck biting down on his earlobe before whispering in his ear.

"Sweet words won't work on me dear keep it for the ladies."
After saying what you wanted to say you left with pride in your steps.

Mercutio groaned in frustration seeing you walk out of his room.
"Well played Y/N." He said to the empty room.

You went straight to your chamber. Closing the door behind you.

You slid down to the ground.
You couldn't believe what you did with Mercutio. Not that he didn't deserve it.

You wondered if he would punish you for being such a tease as he said he would.

You chuckled at the naughty thoughts that came to your mind.

Sure enough you heard a knock on your door.

You stood up and opened it.
"Mercutio what a surprise I didn't expect you to come." You smiled at him innocently.

"Don't play innocent with me now Y/N. You know why I came here don't you?"
You pretended to think for a while.

"Would you mind reminding me?" You asked.

He stepped into your room and closed the door behind himself.
"I rather show you." He whispered into your ear.

He pulled you closer to him by the waist.
He leaned down and kissed you, pushing you against the door.

You put your legs on either side of him. He kissed down your neck, biting it here and there.

You moaned his name in pleasure when he reached a good spot.
He continued on kissing you for some minutes before he said anything.

"Shall we take it to the bed?" You were still too stunned to answer so you nodded.

He lifted you up carrying you to your bed.

The next morning everybody in the house was surprised to see you two late for breakfast.

They couldn't help but notice that you were wearing Mercutio's shirt and the bright red hickeys on both of your necks.

Romeo and Benvolio high-fived Mercutio when he sat down.

The rest of the meal was spent in silence.

"I'll go and take a bath." You announced leaving the room. You knew you shouldn't have accepted Mercutio's shirt.

But most of your dresses showed of some cleavage and you had far more hickeys there than you'd like to admit.

"I'll go and walk breakfast down." Said Mercutio stepping away from the table. He ignored the stares he got from his friends and continued on his way.

"I bet he is going to Y/N." Said Romeo to Benvolio who just wiggled his eyebrows, making both of them burst into laughter.

After the couple left, money was exchanged in the room and new bets were made.

Who knew making a wager on two of your friends was this fructiferous?

A/N: The sentence "Sweet words won't work on me dear keep it for the ladies." is something my-last-resort said to me in one of our conversations she let me use it. I hope you enjoyed this one. It was certainly the most mature one so far. ;)

Next a Tybalt imagine is coming up. After that another imagine. And then I still don't know to be honest, we'll see how it goes. ;)