I'll get you back Tybalt part 3

Word Count: 1477

"Did you get bored of having fun?"
Asked Tybalt in a sarcastic tone.

"No, I got bored of you spying on me."
Was Y/N's snarky remark.

Tybalt let himself smile a little at her answer.

"I wasn't." He lied. Y/N rolled her eyes at him.
"Sure, you weren't. Now, answer me why were you spying on me?" The y/e/c eyed maiden poked his chest with her fingers.

"I just wanted to have a nice meal and then I noticed you and that merchant Phillip. Besides I believe that we still have some matters to discuss."

Y/N chuckled at the way he said Phillip's name.

"Like what?" She questioned even though she was aware what type of conversation awaited her.

"Like the fact that you are constantly on my mind. And that I still have feelings for you."
"Tybalt." Y/N sneaked her arms around his neck.

"I don't know what to say. To be honest your confession surprised me."

"Then don't say anything." He caressed her face softly, before he leaned in for a kiss.

Y/N enjoyed the way his lips gently brushed her own.

Still she had a date to go back to and excuse herself from.
Y/N pulled away from his lips, as hard as it was to separate herself from him.

"I still have feelings for you too just to be clear. Before we continue anything, however I still have a thing to do."

Y/N walked back inside the tavern and spotted Phillip flirting with the waitress who brought out their food.

As much as she wanted to pour wine over his head she decided against it and simply left him.

She wasn't exactly an innocent person either considering what she did just a few moments ago.

He will get over this soon enough judging by the look the waitress was giving him.

"This was quick." Said the blond man surprised.
"Yes, it was. I just left him there to flirt with the waitress."

"I would have poured wine over him."
Y/N laughed imagining Phillip covered in wine with a triumphant Tybalt standing next to him.

"I know, that's why I decided against it. You cause enough scenes, there is no need for me to start causing them too." He put one of his hands around Y/N's waist pulling her closer to him.

"Tybalt? Does this mean that we are together again?" Asked the
y/h/c haired maiden unsure of the status of their relationship.

"I think so yes, but I will take you out on a second first date." He smiled down at her.
"Who knew that you could be so romantic dear?" She teased and then pecked his cheek.

"Can't I have a proper kiss?" He pouted a little.
"Not until the second date honey."
She hoped that he would steal a kiss from her anyway.

Sure enough he lifted her chin up and kissed her.

"You stole a kiss from me." She was smiling ear to ear. There was no use acting like it shocked her.

"That I did. I can give it back to you if you ask it nicely." He flirted.

"Or I could just steal it back." She offered.

"Then we would be here all night long stealing kisses from each other.
Not that I would mind it but it is getting chilly and I don't want you to catch a cold."