Unexpected Confession Tybalt

Plot: Juliet gets you to go to Tybalt who is upset about something.
While trying to figure out why Tybalt is so distressed, your conversation with him takes an unexpected turn.

A/N: I don't know why I used this gif.
It's Tom Ross from the 2010 French musical by the way.

Word Count: 619

You were reading y/f/b in your room, when loud knocking interrupted you.
"Come in!" You yelled, putting away your book.
" Y/N, I need your help." Juliet ran into your chamber.

"With what Juliet?" You asked. Silently praying that it wasn't about her hot-headed and arrogant cousin.

"It's about Tybalt." She said and without saying more information she grabbed your hand.

Juliet began to run, with you right next to her.
"What made him so angry this time?" You muttered under your nose.

"He is inside the study." She stopped in front of the wooden door.
"You owe me Juliet." You told her, taking a big breath before opening the door.

"Tybalt?" You asked gently, closing the heavy door behind you.
"What?" He shouted at you.
"Who made you this furious?" Instead of giving you an answer he turned away from you.
"Was it someone from the Montagues?" You strode in his direction like you were walking on eggshells.

You put one of your hands on his tense shoulder.
He clenched his fists at his sides.

"Was it Mercutio?" You continued pestering him.
"Why do you care so much Y/N? What am I to you?" He questioned you tauntingly. Pushing your hand away.

"You are my friend Tybalt, of course I care about you."
He snorted at your answer.

His dark eyes were still filled with anger and something else, you couldn't put your finger on.

"A friend? And nothing more than that?" He started to walk closer to you.
"What do you mean by that Tybalt?" You asked unsure of what he wishes with this.

"Don't try to deny it now Y/N, we both know that you are harbouring feelings for me." He was so close by now that you could feel his breath.

As much as you hate yourself for thinking about this you were excited to find out what he'll do or say next.

"How would you know th- hmm?" You tried to ask him but he had kissed you. Tybalt Capulet was kissing you!

"Now, dear are you sure that I am just a friend to you?" He pulled away, stroking your face with his fingers.

"What about you?" You pushed him a tad away from you. He could be using you for all you know.
"I thought I made myself clear by now."

"Well, you haven't said anything to confirm it yet." You said with a playful smirk.

"Actions speak louder than words Y/N."
"Maybe, but I want to hear you say it aloud." You crossed your arms before your chest waiting for his next move.

"If I must. I have fallen in love with you. There I sa-" You walked towards him and smooched him.

"Took you long enough." You retorted after the kiss.
"I'd like to remind you that you still haven't confessed anything to me."

You grinned before answering.
"Haven't you heard actions speak louder than words?" You said mocking his earlier sentence.

"You think you are so clever now, using my words against me.
But what if I want to hear you say it aloud?" Now he was the one smirking.

"I deserved that didn't I? Fine, I am in love with you."
"Finally." He pulled you closer by your waist and kissed you passionately. You ran your fingers through his long hair.

Unbeknownst to you both, Juliet and her Nurse were standing at the partly open entrance.

"Told you, they are going to admit their feelings today." Juliet was smiling ear to ear.

"We still have a wager about when they'll marry. Now leave them alone. It took them long enough. Who knows what would happen if we disturbed them now?" Said Nurse pulling Juliet away from the view.