1

-PROLOG-

Voltron High was the only high school in a small but really charming city called Altea. It was just a normal school. It had weird teachers, the populars, bullies, nerds, the average and the forever alone. The lessons were boring and only a few teachers were able to catch the students attention:

Allura- the English teacher, her mighty and royal way of talking always interested the teens. How can someone talk this way in the 21st Century?!

The second teacher was Coran- the Phisics teacher. Instead of filling their heads with unneccesary formulas, he showed them how everything worked in real life, with many simple but attention catching experiments.

The hottest teacher at Voltron High, Takashi Shirogane ( Shiro for short ) was the Physical Education teacher. Well, let's just say that most of the girls practised only because they wanted to be praised by him, and as for the boys, they just wanted to look at least like 1/8 of Shiro to catch the girls-or boys attention.

But of course it was school so there had to be some kind of a motherfucker thet decided to ruin the poor students ( who were already suffering ) lives. Zarkon- the Math teacher. he would always bring the teens down and would always give different examples in class then on tests. His wife- Haggar ( A/N I had to ) was the school nurse, though she did more harm than good. It didn't matter if you had a headache or were throwing your guts out, she would always give you some lame excuse, just so that she didn't need to take care of your sorry ass.

Welcome to Voltron High

Just as much as Voltron High was a normal school with normal students there were some individuals, that weren't popular but indeed special.

Katie Gunderson ( Pidge ). Even though she was practically made out of salt, she could be a great friend. She, though it didn't seem like it, was a a very supporting  person. Aside from that, if you gave her aluminium foil and a lighter, BOOM! you have a toster. No can match her in science and IT. Need to hack the school grading system? Go to her.

Hunk Garret. His cooking can save the day and so can his hugs. If you ever feel down this guy should be a #1 on the list: to whom should you go when a hug is needed. He is some sort of an assistant to Pidge. he as well understands what she is talking about, but decides to leave the manual IT stuff to her. And another thing he has in common with Pidge is the supportivness.

Lance McClain. Even if he is a flirt, flirts with everyone, and his trademarks are wiggling eyebrows and a seductive smirk, he knows when to be serious. Another one of his perks is the ability to lighten the mood and put everyone at ease. Although he had a few psychological problems, with the help of Hunk, Pidge and his loving family, he was able to fight them down.

Pidge, Hunk and Lance were the inseperable trio, their friendship unbreakable. No matter the circumstances. They even promised each other that if they all end up with no parter in life, they would live together.

But what they didn't know was that their precious group of three will become a precious group of four.

. . .

Keith  P.O.V

It was my first day at the new high school- Voltron High. 

I just hope I will be able to keep my secret unknown. Just like I did in my previous school in Texas- Marmora High.

I am abused at home. By both of my parents. I can easily say they were ment for each other. My father prefers to hit me with his bare fists. I mean he is a retired boxer so...