Chapter 37

Surprise!! Two chapters in one day.
I was feeling creative and I really want to get onto the big fight with the twin dragons. Hope you enjoy.

(Y/N)'s  P.O.V
I was leaning against the wall waiting for my brother so we could start the fight already. I was playing with my necklace, The one Igneel gave me. I miss him so much, why did he have to leave? Why then? What was so important that he couldn't take us with him?

I could hear Natsu coming down the hall and I realised I was crying so I quickly tried to wipe my tears away before he saw.

" Hey, you ready to do this?" I asked.

" All set, let's win this thing and make everyone in Fairytail proud" He replied obviously pumped.

" Natsu, (Y/N)"

We heard our names being called and saw Happy and (E/N) standing there looking worried.

" oh, hey guys. Something wrong?" I asked

" Nothings wrong" Happy answered

" Aw cool. Well, its showtime. " Natsu told them and went to enter the arena when I stopped him by grabbing his arm.

" Natsu, if I can wait a little longer to smash through jerks teeth in, so can you" I sternly told him.

He sighed in defeat and turned back around to face our best friends.

" We're not going to say anything." (E/N) started

" Do you know what we mean by that?" Happy asked

Natsu and I smiled at each other before looking at our friends again.

" Yeah, we hear ya," Natsu told them

" Partners " I continued.
The moment was so touching that they both started crying out of happiness.

They then put their paws in the air and did the sign Laxus created when he was little. Walking away from them into the arena Natsu and I did the same.
______________________________

Natsu and I are now walking in the arena to meet the twin dragons.

We meet halfway and glared at them.

The pumpkin guy started the match and the gong went.

It's time.

Sting and Rogue were going to run at us but we were faster. Charging right at them and giving full force punches to the face. I was battling  Rogue while as Natsu was battling Sting.

Sting tried hitting Natsu with his white dragon roar but when it didn't hit him the blast just simply turned around and went straight for me!

I quickly dodged it, only to have Rogue come at me with a shadow dragon slash.

I lit my fists in fire and blocked it. Rogue seemed surprised it blocked his attack. I just smirked at him and sent him flying across the field.

He landed near Sting, who called to him through all the smoke, but I'm not finished yet.

I grabbed Rogue by the face and smashed him into Sting. I then lit my arm on fire. This is what they get for all they have done to my guild, my friends, my family.

"FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK!" I screamed sending both Sting and Rogue flying.

Nastu was just standing back with an amused expression on his face, letting me beat these guys up.

" What's this, is Natsu Dragneel just letting his sister get all the action?" the announcer commented.

Natsu letting me get all the action, yeah right. He's just letting me have a little fun.

(Time skip)

The battle was taking forever. Because of all the fighting, there is now a giant hole in the middle of the arena and Natsu, Sting and I are still fighting, in the hole. Rogue was watching from above while Sting was fighting us.

Sting and Rogue were in dragon force mode, which makes them stronger. Sting kept batting my brother and I around like it was nothing while we tried our best to fight back. It ended up with both me and Natsu on the ground. Unmoving.  Everyone thought Sting and Rogue had won, but they've got another thing coming.

Sting was thanking us for a good fight while Rogue complained just by simply saying "Sting"

" I know, (Y/N) wasn't mine to take out, sorry. But I did it, I kept my word " Sting apologised.

" Not so fast," Natsu said getting up then helping me up as well.

" We're not finished with you two just yet. " I continued with my brother.

The crowd went wild.

" They may be beaten but they're definitely not out. Fairytail's fire dragons, (Y/N) and Natsu are back for more." The announcer yelled

" Are you fired up, sis?" Natsu asked me

"I was born fired up, Natsu" I replied turning to face him with a smile on my face.

Sting tried fighting us again and he was not happy. He said that the power he was showing was the power of a true dragon slayer.

Natsu and I just simply scoffed

" ha, then we should use the same type of power," both I and Natsu were surrounded by flames.

" but we use it to for our friends you laughed at" I growled

And once again Natsu and I were winning. Sting and Rogue keep coming at us but we just hit them back. But they then tried doing a unison raid while I and Natsu just stood there not preparing to block or try and move to dodge. We just stood there. They finally went for the hit, but we were ready for it.

" Dragonslayer secret art, exploding flame" Natsu and I yelled in unison and our combined attacks were enough to knock out Sting and Rogue.

Finally getting our breaths back, Natsu and I turned to each other grinning.

We had won.

The fight is finally over. I was so excited to write this chapter. I hope you guys liked it. I can't wait for next week.