Chapter 26

Hi guys, sorry again for the delay in updates. there is going to be quite a few time skips in this chapter because I really want to get on with the story so I'm skipping some of the fights. hope you guys enjoy.     

( Y/N)'s P.O.V 

 I could hear the games still going, I wish I could see what was going on but I'm still here, being held captive by Raven Tail. I'm on the floor hidden from the games.  I don't know how long I've been on the floor but it felt like hours. 

" Here's the battle line up boss, I'm sure you'll find it very interesting," The purple guy said to Alexei. 

Alexei took the paper and looked at it before looking at Flare. 

" Flare, get the girl ready," he said to her 

Ready for what? what are they going to do to me?. Flare picked me up with her hair smiling creepily at me before taking my necklace that Igneel gave me. 

" Hey, give that back!" I tried to yell at her but it just came out muffled because my mouth was still covered by duct tape. Flare ignored me and stuffed me in a dirty sack. What the hell!. Then I felt like I was moving what the hell is going on? Where are we going? 

( Time skip) 

Laxus P.O.V 

( Y/N) is still missing. Where the hell is she. She wouldn't have run off just because of last night, right? I mean,  even if she got into a fight with the entire guild she would still fight for us. She's obviously been taken by someone. I bet it's thoughs creeps in Raven tail.  

my thoughts were interrupted by the weird pumpkin guy yelling to the crowd

" and now it's time for the third match of the day" he yelled 

I was already down in the field when the announcer yelled 

" bringing the lightning is Fairy tail's Team B Laxus Dreyar "  the announcer yelled making the crowd go nuts 

" joining up against the mysterious man in the metal mask Raven Tail's Alexei" the announcer continued

If Raven Tail did take (Y/N), then if I beat this guy he could tell me where she is.  Alexei and I just glared at each other from across the field. well, I was doing most of the glaring since i couldn't read Alexei's expression because of his mask.  

" last time we saw these to guilds go head to head, the outcome was pretty brutal for Fairytail," The announcer told the other judges who just nodded. 

" competitors, step forward, let the battle begin" the announcer yelled again as I and Alexei walked towards each other. The gong went off and the crowd went wild. I continued walking towards Alexei. 

" A mysterious member of my old man's guild, nice mask, want to tell me who you really are-" I said but was shocked to see Alexei already charging at me. The second he touched me everything around me changed, looking all purply blue. What the hell. I could still see Alexei and myself fighting and I was loosing.  I saw Alexei standing just a few feet from me watching the "fight"  between him and I. 

" Care to explain what's going on here ?" I asked the masked figure 

" I have illusion magic, it's the only way we could have a private conversation. Thoughs around can not see or hear us, even though we're standing right in front of them. there're watching an illusion of the two of us fighting. Incredibly convincing isn't it? Not a single person has noticed, they're too busy watching you struggle to stand your ground in a losing fight." Alexei explained while I just stood there.