[9]

"Another reason why I brought you here because look around as you can see there are a bunch fishes in the sea but I choose you. As a symbol of our love and new life together. Your mine and I ready to commit to you." Conor said.

Well played sir.....I wouldn't take him for a romantic but he has truly caught my attention and I think I'm falling already. This is about to be an interesting new year.

"So what do you say? You want to give this a shot? We can keep it secret because I know your in a marriage but you have to promise me that your as serious as me." Conor said looking up from the menu.

This was so not what I was looking for I just feel like nobody understands what I'm going through. Conor is a great guy and if the situation was different there's no doubt in my mind I would go for him buy with that I'm risking my family. In family, I mean my kids. I can't have them taken away from me he already took my son away from me I can't have him take 3 more from me.

"Um excuse me I have to go to the bathroom." I said getting up putting the napkin on my chair and heading into the direction of the restroom.

Sometimes I wish that I didn't have to go through with any of this. When I first met Jay he was everything I could think of he was a dream come true. He would take me on trips to France and Milan without no hesitation. I was so in love with this man until sadly my first miscarriage. He was so mad and angry with me that was the first time he put his hands on me and unfortunately it started something that he wouldn't let go.

"Hey your Beyoncé? I love your music do you need a tissue. I remember when I use took look like that drink some water and crackers really helped me." The last who was standing next to me near the bathroom sink.

"Excuse me? What are you saying?" I asked a little taken back that this woman just out of nowhere said I need to drink water and eat crackers what type of advice of that. Matter of fact what makes her think I need advice from her in the bathroom off all places.

"Aren't you pregnant? I can tell by the fatigue and the bump." The lady said all confident.

No the fuck she didn't. I'm not pregnant at all these people are rude as fuck.

"Excuse me I'm not pregnant, thanks for the not asked advice. Maybe I look flushed and fatigued because I'm stress and I got asked a questioned that stunned me and I wasn't expecting it. Maybe I'm a little big because I'm a stress eater. Maybe because I'm not worried about my body like you are and I'm comfortable in my skin so I'm not trying to lose my baby fat. Second for you to ask me that question, you of all people. a woman should know how offensive it is to ask another woman that question but I guess it's your ignorance and your lack of respect to know common sense. Now if you excuse  me  I have to go."

"You know I just gave your black ass some good advice and you want to act like one of those ratchet ass ghetto ass bitches. You lucky that we don't put your ass on welfare and food stamps like the rest of your people. Y'all have done nothing but give this country aids and HIV."She said.

'Do not put your hands on her you'll end up on the news, Do not put your hands on her you'll end up on the news'

"You know what I'm just going to walk out the bathroom before I rearrange your whole face for those remarks. You need to do some serious soul searching baby and do some actual research on the statements that you just said. It's crazy that people can just makes statements like that now without processing it in your head first before it comes out of your mouth." I said to the girl before walking out the bathroom and heading back to our table.

People like her remind me that no matter how much money you have and no matter how much people love and adore you, at the end of the day you are still a black woman in the world and that ignorant stereotypes about you still exist and ignorant people like the lady in the bathroom  is here to remind you to be humble. I am still black and you know what it doesn't put me down because it makes me happy that I am in an all white restaurant and if they try to kick me out there will be an uproar so I'm happy and proud to be a successful black woman.

"Hey why do you look so down, I'm sorry if I scared you. We don't need to rush our relationship I'll wait for you as long as you need. I'm not going to force you to do anything." Conor said greeting me with a passionate hug.

"No it's not you it's -

"Excuse me ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to leave this restaurant. We do not condone assaulting another customer here. It is highly inexcusable and you have the other customers alarmed and scared." The waiter said coming up to me Conor and I.

"Excuse me?" We both said looking at the waiter confused.

"A lady approached us and said that you assaulted her in the bathroom she has a deep gash on her right cheek." The waiter responded.

"What the fuck are y'all talking about I never touched that lady. That lady was saying some racial comments about me and I kindly checked her I never touched her though, maybe I touched her spirit." I joked.

"We are going to have to ask y'all to leave." The waiter said calling the guards over here.

"How about no!" Conor said climbing  on top of  the table. "I guess y'all are going to have to force us out of this restaurant and I dare you to touch me I'll break your neck. I will not stand for these racial comments towards my girlfriend. I heard y'all snickering and saw y'all rolled your eyes when we walked in this place. I'm sorry are we not in 2018 or are we in 1960. She's allowed to come in this restaurant and enjoy the service we have the money and we deserve to be equal. So we don't care what y'all do just know we staying." He said as more police officers came to try to escort us out of the restaurant.

"You think I'm scared of you fake rent a cop asses. Touch me come on I'll knock your teeth down your throat." He said.

I know we shouldn't cause media attention due to the state of our relationship but I'm willing to subside that for him sticking up for me it's romantic.

"Sir I'm going to need you to get down or you'll be arrested." The officer said approaching Conor slowly.

"This wouldn't be the first time I go to jail and I'm pretty sure it won't be last time. Here I'll even put the cuffs on me and I'll smile to the judges face. So what's up?" It was at that moment I realized that Conor is crazy but I'm a good way and that Jay has no chance in beating him.

"Alright we asked you once now your going to jail for assaulting a police officer." They said charging up to him. He fought some of the officers off of him but they tased him having him freeze and fall to his knees in front of him. That's when they started to violently attack him, I tried to help but they held me back and all I could think was that all of these people are recording this on their phone but no one can just in and help him.

After they were done with this viscous attacked they cuffed him and picked him up taking him outside of the restaurant and slamming him into the police car. "Now do you see why we don't allow your kind into our restaurants." The Officer spit on me and that's when I had enough I slapped him seeing the red handprint on his face and he next thing I know I'm being slammed into the car with Conor.