{1}

A/N: This book contains difficult subject manner.

Beyoncé Pov

Jay Z: Look for me, Young, B
Cruisin' down the west-side, highway
Doing what we like to do, our way
Eyes behind shades, this necklace the reason
All of my dates been blind dates
But today I got my thoroughest girl wit' me
I'm mashin' the gas, she's grabbin' the wheel; it's true to the heart
She rides with me--the new Bobby and Whitney
Only time we don't speak is during "Sex and the City"
She gets Carrie fever, but soon as the show is over
She's right back to being my soldier
'Cause mami's a rider and I'm a roller
Put us together--how they gon' stop both us?
Whatever she lacks, I'm right over her shoulder
When I'm off track, mami is keepin' me focused
So let's lock this down like it's supposed to be
The '03 Bonnie and Clyde, Hov' and B

Me and Jay Z:

Down to ride till the very end it's me and my boyfriend
All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend
Down to ride till the very end it's me and my boyfriend

It was the samething everyday just a different city. We put on this attempt to pretend that we are this perfect couple. When in reality we are the farthest thing from perfect. Where do you want me to start? The multiple affairs, the different woman calling my phone late at night saying that they are pregnant by his lying ass. Or the multiple amounts of money that I had to personally wire to the girls for them to get an abortion and to keep quiet not to leak this to media.

For years I wanted to leave his ass but he threatened to take Blue away from me and now with the twins he's threatening to take all 3 away from me. If we are being honest when I'm away from the spotlight I'm not working on albums I'm seeking guidance at Rehab and finding spiritual harmony with myself because I think I did something for God to punish me like this. Jay is so vindictive and manipulating that he can come out publicly and say he cheated on me and they'll forgive him and that's a hit album for him. For me it's emotionally and psychologically damaging and he knows that but I'm Queen Bey and no one would care.

"Thank You Atlanta, you've all been great. That was one of our first songs together and I wouldn't be nothing without my Bonnie. Good Night everyone and drive safe." He said pulling me forcefully over to his side and making me now with him. "You thought you were cute wearing that outfit wait till we get on the bus." He whispered in my ear making me gasp and shake out of fear.

When people talk about living in fear I actually now understand fully what they mean. I wish I had my sister here with me so she can help me defend against Jay antics but I pushed her away after the elevator scene well because Jay told me it was for my own good.  As soon as he was done with his little speech I ran off the stage heading back yo the tour bus hoping I can  put run Jay and beat him to the hotel so I can change rooms. As soon as I got to the tour bus I was yanked back by necklace around my neck. Choking struggling to get away I was soon lifted on Jay's shoulder and he carried me all the way to our room and throwing me on our bed.

"What the fuck did I tell you about embarrassing me again in a public setting?

"What the fuck did I tell you about embarrassing me again in a public setting?." He said raising his voice at me making me wince in fear of him swinging on me.

"I'm- I'm sorry I always wear this outfit when we preform this song." I said nervously.

"Did you use that bleaching lotion like I told you too. You are starting to look a little dark, and that's not what I ordered so I want to know if that lotion is doing it's job."

"Yes it is, I'm starting to turn lighter just like you wanted."

"Good because I can't be seen with a darkskin sista. That was the old Jay the broke Jay. Now that I got this money I need to be seen with a woman with much class and lighter. Everyone knows being with a black woman your credit gets messed up and you lose a lot of money and B I love you but I'm not going to let know bitch mess up with what I worked for."

"Oh I understand." I said getting up and shaking him off of me. "You want one of those white bitches, one of those Becky's with the good hair? You know what's funny you talk about black woman like we are trash but yet you came from a black woman. History should tell you how white woman treat niggas like you. Look at Emmett Till and what a white woman did to him. Little do you know white Woman be the one that will mess up your credit and trap you with a kid. You are so fucking stupid. You talk about black excellence all the time but maybe you should practice what you preach." I said walking to my side of my bed getting my suitcase from underneath the bed, rolling it out heading out of the bus. Well thinking I was.

"Yo B, what the fuck did you just say?" He yelled.

I don't know if it was the frustration mixed with the anger but I turned around and walked straight up to his face and said, " What the fuck are you death I thought and educated Msn as yourself would understand what I said during the first try but let me slow it down for you. Practice...what...you...preach. Do you want me to slow it down for you some more?"

With our warming he swung his face at me making me hit the kitchen counter and falling on the floor.He then preceded to pull me by my ankles back into the bedroom. However, I started kicking some more having him stumble back a couple of times. Using this opertunity to stagger on my feet heading to the tour bus door but that's when I was stopped by Rob, Jay's personal bodyguard making me turn my head having me land directly on his fist. That's was the last thing I can remember as I started to slip into a restless sleep.