[8]

You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I don't wanna wake up from you~ Beyoncé

Beyoncé Pov

Date Night

Today was the night of my date with Conor and I was super excited because I haven't been out of my house or on a date in years. Plus Jay pissed me off yesterday because another woman reported that she had a son by him and I had to pay her hush money so she won't be able to talk to press. It's honestly nothing new I just have more content to put on my next studio album.

"So what style do you think you want to go for tonight?" My stylist said as he pulled out a bunch of dress selections for me to wear.

"I want something light. With all this negativity I want something bright and fun. Something that will bring out my personality but also says sexy." I said getting up and looking through the dresses.

"Girl won't you sit down, I'm the stylist I know exactly what look you need. So you going out with this Conor guy? How do you feel about him. I mean he created a match with Jay to defend for your honor. That's sexy to me." My stylists said ushering me to sit down in the chair so he can do my hair and makeup.

I honestly don't know I mean over the last couple of days we've been sexting each other and calling each other. He's so funny and bold he doesn't have a filter but with that comes his sweet side that I can tell he only let a few to see. Part of me wants to give him a try but I'm scared that Jay would take my kids or better yet killing me and Conor. There's something's that people don't know about this man he's done gruesome things that I don't think I'll ever recover.

"I don't know actually apart of me feels as if it's wrong that I'm betraying Jay and another part of me is telling me to go for it."

"I know it's none of my business but I've been there with you from the start, when you didn't have the money to pay me and people barely knew who you were. I know what makes you happy and when your sad. I know that he pushed you to give up your child and I know that you've been sneaking around to find out if he went into a good family. I know, I would never go behind your back and tell the media of all the shit that goes down inside your family because you are my family and I care for you. Take a chance with Conor, I know he likes to party and cause a media storm but he's nothing like Jay. You never know what might happen if you open your heart up to the right man and take a chance on love. Look I'm not here to preach a sermon I'm here to make you look bomb as fuck for your date night so let's go get your groove back."

<Time Skip>

I'm honestly not sure where we was going I know he texted me some address but I didn't bother to look it up. I wanted to be surprise he was so adamant about this night being the begging chapter of our new life together.

"Where here." My driver Raj said getting out of the car, opening me door, and assisting me landing safely out the car.