:: A Dangerous Journey ::

Start from the beginning

Kaori and kaoru have been walking for half an hour, they have yet to see any glimpse of their home, kaori noticed that her younger sister was being awfully quiet, she she looked back at her.

"Imouto, you are quiet, why?" Kaori asked concerned.

Kaoru shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you tired? Do you need to stop and rest?" Kaori asked.

"I'm fine." Kaoru replied sadly.

Kaori sighed but kept walking. A few more minutes of walking in silence, kaori had gotten more worried at her sisters silence, her sister have never been this quiet, kaori stopped walking and turned around to her sister, kaoru noticed her sister had stopped, so she did the same.

"Imouto, do you want to play a game?" Kaori said trying to make her little sister feel better.

Kaoru's head shot up.

"Really?" Kaoru asked shocked that her sister asked her to play again.

" Yes, which game do you prefer to play?" Kaori said happy that she made her sister happy again.

"Hide and seek, oneesan can we play his and seek?!!" Kaoru said jumping up and down happily.

"Hai, you go and hide, and I shall seek you." Kaori said.

"Ok!!" Kaoru said as she ran off to go and hide.

............................................................................................................................................

Kaoru ran and ran until she found a wonderful hiding place, it was a cave, she figured her sister would never think to look in there, she ran into the cave, unaware of the bones that sat all around the caves entrance. The cave was pitch black dark, but kaoru, unaware of her powers that she has because of her being a half demon, she is able to see in the dark, she saw spider webs and old bones everywhere, she was having second thoughts about coming into this cave. Kaoru saw something moving in the corner of the cave, she rubbed her eyes, trying to make her vision better, when she opened up her eyes again, she saw blood red ryes staring back at her, she froze in the spot she was standing in, she was scared, she was shocked, she didn't know what to do, her mom had always told her that minsters weren't real, but now she's starting to think otherwise. The "monster" let out a horrifying growl, and that made kaoru snap out of her shocked state and she screamed and ran out of the cave. The demon was running after her so she tried to make herself run faster, when she got out of the cave, she ran faster and faster , but the "monster" was faster than her, it swung its massive, clawed hand at her and it hit her and she screamed in pain as she flew into a tree and fell unconscious.

............................................................................................................................................

Meanwhile...

"ichi, ni, san, shi, go, roku, shichi, hachi, kyuu, juu. I am coming for you imouto!" Kaori shouted.

Kaori walked around in different places looking for her sister, she couldn't find her anywhere, she was still walking when she heard distant screaming, she stopped walking and listened, seeing if she would hear the screaming again, and a few seconds later she heard screaming, and it was her sister, she took off running to where she heard the screaming, when she got there, she saw her sister on the ground knocked unconscious with scrapes and scratches all over her, she saw a huge monster standing over her sister, just about to pick her her, but he stopped and looked up at her. Kaori was seething, she was beyond angry, this minster dare hurt her little sister, the crescent moon amulet around her neck started to shake uncontrollably as kaori's eyes bled red, two silver puppy ears appeared on the top of her head, claws appeared on her finger and fangs appeared in her mouth, a magenta stripe appeared under each of her eyes. Kaori let out a menacing growl and was about to lunge for the demon when two arms wrapped around her waist and stopped her, she thrashed around wildly trying to get whoever it was that was holding her off so she could help her sister.