-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, damn it!" Angrily, Eijirou noticed that he had forgotten the keys. Were they in the rehearsal room or in the apartment? The redhead couldn't say that. When he was on his way home, there had been a monsoon-like rain shower and Eijirou was rushing home like a madman, only to realizethat he had no keys with him. Sighed he tried to reach Denki for the hundredth time, but the blonde just didn't take off and slowly Eijiro's battery was running out. He couldn't have that much bad luck, could he?

Grumbling and freezing, as it was getting very cold, he sat down on the stairs and put his mobile phone away to save battery power. Maybe Denki called when he saw he'd called. He really hoped that Denki would call him, because he got a spare key. To shorten the waiting time and not to think of the cold, he picked up a note and pen and started writing a new song text. He kept tapping or chewing on his lower lip with the end of the pencil, while the melody that Kyoka had composed came to his mind.

He was so absorbed in his writing that he didn't even notice how anyone was behind him. Only the deep voice tore him out of his thoughts. ">>And so let me sink into the passion that rises that night<< Seriously? What the fuck is this? This shit sounds like a 12 year old girl, who's trying to confess an old man", Frightened, Eijirou turned around and noticed Bakugo, who was above him and looked at the note and even brazenly took it out of his hand and continued reading.

"What exactly is this bullshit?", he asked and Eijirou jumped up, glancing at the other one. "This ain't bullshit, man. I wrote the lyrics for our new song", he explained and was again silently looked at by the elder. "Your new song?", the blond asked. "Are you in a band or something, shit-hair?" Eijirou looked confused before realizing the question and nodded. "Yes, I do", he replied, grinning lightly. "And we are good. In a week we will have a performance in the bar of a band member's uncle", he said proudly. "Ah", was Bakugos reaction. "And why are you sitting down here like a fucking, drained cat?" "Huh?" It took a moment for Eijirou to realize, what his neighbor asked, before looking aside in shame. He felt the heat rising into his cheeks and scratched himself slightly at the back his head. "Well...I...locked myself out and hope that my buddy comes soon with the spare key," he explained and grinned embarrassedly at Bakugo. "You're really a hopeless case of stupidity, shit-hair," he said and opened his front door, and waited for the redhead.

For a moment Eijirou was confused before he realized that Bakugo had just offered to escape from the cold stairwell. He gladly accepted this invitation and entered the blond's apartment. "Wouldn't have thought you'd help me," he said with a grin and earned a pissed look from Bakugo. To prevent him from reconsidering his invitation, he quickly continued speaking. "Thanks, man. You saved my ass. It's really cold outside," he said and got a "whatever" as an answer. The younger man's lips smiled up as he put his shoes down and looked around the corridor. This was kept quite neutral, here and there hung some pictures and two small shelves were present. He could spot five more doors. Well: the apartment was definitely very large.

That was a bit surprising for Eijirou. He always thought the apartments were the same size. Well, he guesses he was wrong. "The bathroom is down the corridor. I'll lend you some of my clothes. I don't wanna be accuse for you death." With these words he ordered Eijirou to go into the bathroom, which the redhead did. He entered the room and looked around curiously.

The middle of the bathroom was provided with a partition wall. On the side that Eijirou entered were toilet, washbasin as well as washing machine and dryer. The middle of the partition wall was open worked, so that the second part of the bath could be used. The whole bathroom was plastered with white tiles, only in the middle was a wide strip of black tiles. The floor was also covered with tiles in black and Eijirou entered the second area of the bathroom.