Chapter 12: "Where do we go from here?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The room falls completely silent. Merely the fireplace crackling in the background deflects from the fact that everyone is staring at you. Only Stefan looks at the ceiling, rolling his eyes at Klaus awful timing.

Speaking of Klaus, he, of course, smiles like a Cheshire cat.

"Oh, you were unaware of your sisters love affairs?" He says fakely offended by his indiscretion "How rude of me."

"Niklaus, this is not the time to-" Elijah begins, the Peacekeeper in him in full swing, but Damon interrupts him

"No no do tell. We're curious, right Stefan?"

"Not really, no." Stefan shakes his head "I know all I need to."

"You knew?!"

"Leaving the oldest brother in the dark. What a turn of events." Klaus puppeteers yet again.

You bite the inside of your cheek to avoid saying anything about Klaus unnecessary commentary.

Damon once again proves that he doesn't trust you still. Not even when it comes to love.

"Are you gonna say anything or are just gonna sit there?"

"What do you want me to say? I won't apologize for falling in love. "

"Love? You can't actually think you one, know what love is and second, think that he, a Mikaelson is capable of anything remotely close to love." He blurts out suddenly unaware of his environment. He looks at both Mikaelson brothers and raises his hands in defense "No offense."

"And you would know that how? Right, you don't. You haven't known me for centuries." You glare at him, your fury rising to an already unhealthy level "Besides, I don't see why you should be allowed to judge me anyway, considering your past. Or present."

"That has nothing to do with-"

You plunge the knife you had been clutching into the expensive table, the pinch damaging several inches "It has everything to do with that!"

"Finally!" Klaus claps as if to congratulate himself "I feared you've lost your fire."

"I'm so fucking sick of your double standard." Damon swallows, quite a bit baffled by your sudden offense "Need I remind you, you are in the same exact situation with yet another doppelganger claiming to be so in love you're willing to sacrifice your relationship with your own brother. Do I like any of that? No. Do I judge you because of it? Actually yes, but I would never tell you what to do. So, don't you dare judge me or the only good thing that has ever happened in my life. Don't you dare."

The room falls silent yet again, only the breathy laugh of Klaus on the opposite side of the table. He, of course, seems to enjoy this quarrel, especially because for once it's not him and his sibling's bickering.

Open Coffin (Kol x SalvatoreSister!Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें