Chapter 03 "Here to pick up the pieces" (Part 2)

Y/N | Gym

Klaus watches you leave the gym with a satisfied smirk on his face "That takes care of that problem, now where were we? What are you waiting for, Stefan? Kill them."

"No! Stefan don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said-"But before Elena could finish her sentence Klaus violently strucks her across the face and she falls on the floor. 

Stefan quickly runs for Klaus but he stops him by grabbing his throat.

"She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up." Klaus notes, his eyes boring into Stefan's.

"Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word." Stefan promises.

"Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this..." He begins to compel him as well "Stop fighting."

"Don't do this, don't do this." Stefan begs.

"I didn't want to. All I wanted was you allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it.." Klaus replies sternly.

"Don't...Don't...Stefan begs once more.

"You will exactly do as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey." Klaus compels him "Now kill them. Ripper."

Stefan eyes slowly travel over to his prey and he vamps out and rushes towards them Dana's scream filling the echoey gym halls and reach your ears as you leave through the main entrance.

Damon | Middle of nowhere

"This isn't going to work." Jeremy tells Damon and Katherine firmly, sitting on the picnic table, his phone beginning to vibrate next to him. Katherine grabs it and saw a message from Bonnie.

"I think your witchy girlfriend is worried that you've run away with your ghostly lover." Katherine chuckles.

"Stop with the teeny bopper drama." Damon orders narrowing his eyes once again "Focus."

"I'm not helping them." Anna tells Jeremy.

No, it's okay to help." Jeremy promises.

To Damon and Katherine there is only empty space, but Jeremy could see her clear as day "They are looking for a way to stop Klaus."

"I don't care. Katherine is not a friend to you. Neither of them are." Anna crosses her arms stubbornly over her chest.

"What's she saying?" Damon asks impatiently.

"Well, she doesn't want to help you." Jeremy shrugs.

"My advice?" Katherine looks at Damon and lowers her voice so only he could hear her " If you want to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs."

Damon understands what she is referring to and turns his head "Jeremy I want you to know, it's nothing personal" he grabs Jeremy's hair and slams his head against the table he has been sitting on.

"Ow! What the hell!?" Jeremy growls.

"Jeremy!" Anna calls out in concern.

"Anna, I know you can hear me." Damon yells into the void "Tell us what you know. The sooner, the better for your little boyfriend here."

"They're looking for Mikael." Anna told Jeremy.

"Mikael!" Jeremy calls.

"Mikael. Is that his name?" Katherine asks.

"Who's Mikael?" Damon asks giving her a clueless look.

"The vampire who hunts vampires." Anna explains to Jeremy "You don't want to wake him. He will kill all of you."