Proper introduction

Hello po!

Dahil medyo magulo po ang explanation ko sa mga nakaraang chapter eh ieexplain ko na po toh ulit pero mas maayos!

Okie?

So sa main character muna!

Main Char...

Real name:Madeline Blair Hudson
Gender: female
Age:16
Birthday: August 16, —
Info: A hybrid of vampire,lycan and witch. She is a pureblood vampire and a royalty. Her mother is the vampire queen while her father is the Alpha of all of the Alpha lycans. Her grandmother is just an ordinary witch. She has all of the gifts (superpowers) and strengths of vampires but none of their weaknesses meaning that she can't burn from sunlight,killed by silver and etc unlike pureblood vampires or ordinary vampires. Since her father is the Alpha of all of the Alpha lycans that means that her father's strenth is also hers so she is as powerful as her father, her father is super strong (like super super) and has heightened sense like his sense of smell,hearing,sight,taste and touch is 10x stronger so that means so does hers unlike other lycans who is only super strong (not as strong as her father and her) and has heightened sense of smell,hearing, sight, taste and touch 5x stronger. She is a witch too because when witches give birth their witch sides can be passed of to their offspring because it's in the blood and yes Madeline's mother is half witch. Her heart is covered with bones that is as strong as a diamond so even if you stab her in the heart she won't die. If you're wondering where's her grandfather,he's dead but he's a vampire that's why her mother is half vampire. When she transform in her vampire form, she grows fangs and nothing else but when she is mad or way beyond mad her eye colour changes into color red. When she transforms into her lycan form meaning that she becomes like a wolf but much much MUCH bigger and stronger, her eye colour becomes yellowish-green and of course she grew fur and the color of her fur os pure white. When she transforms into her witch form her hair colour becomes purple. Her original form is bluish-green eyes, white complexion, almost black but brown wavy hair, average height, pink bow lips, small button nose, long eyelashes and smexy body. She is super smart (thanks to photographic memory) and can play a wide range of instruments. She also knows a lot of languages (considering the fact that she loves to travels the world). She is the next line to be the queen of supernatural kind but since her parents and grandparents are dead as well as the other lycans she has to go into hiding for her safety. She knows how to control her gifts already at age 15. Her foster parents adopted her at a supernatural orphanage. She owns her current school 'Blair Academy' but it is at the hands of the Headmaster since she's at hiding and all of the supernatural creatures only knows that the princess which is her is dead. She has other 5 bestfriends. She is also pretty much the last lycan alive. When she combines her power (which she haven't done yet because when she does she will become the most powerful supernatural creature that has ever been alive and that will be a good thing but she can't combine her powers yet because she can only do this when she really REALLY needs to) her eye color change into white (like just white) and her hair color becomes white.

(if I forget somethings or you have questions just message me and I'll answer them)

Fake name:Emilia Smith
Foster parents:Riana Smith and Jacob Smith
Current status:Highschool student,single and rich

___

Bestfriends of Maddie or Emily

Name: Alicia Colins
Age: 17
Info: a pureblood vampire, high school student, rich, single, bestfriends with Maddie or Emily, loves rock music, her gift is telekinesis, she has short black hair, white complexion, light brown eyes, smexy body and smart. Her gift is shadow.

Name: Mia Dallon
Age: 16
Info: a pureblood vampire, high school student, rich, single, bestfriends with Maddie or Emily, her gift is teleportation, she has long straing brown hair,white complexion, grey eyes, smexy body and smart. Her gift is plants.

Name: Elaine McKnight
Age:17
Info: a werewolf, high school student, rich, single, bestfriends with Maddie or Emily, she has wavy black hair, tanned skin, dark blue eyes, smexy but chubby body and has an average mind (hehe)

Name: Giewel McCain 
Age: 17
Info: a werewolf, high school student, rich, single, bestfriends with Maddie or Emily, she has long straing brownish-blonde hair,tanned skin, green eyes, skinny but smexy body and an averige mind (hehe)

Name: Luiza Underwoods
Age:16
Info: a witch, high school student, rich, single, bestfriends with Maddie or Emily, she has long straight black hair, white complexion, hazel eyes,smexy body and super smart.

___

Other chars...

Name: Lucad Redford
Age: 18
Info: The Alpha of Bloodmoon pack also known as the strongest pack of werewolves so technically he's a werewolf. He is rich and smart. He has a blue ocean eyes, tanned skin, brown curly hair and he is smexy too.

Name: Jaxon Sandiel
Age: 17
Info: a pureblood vampire, his gift is ice. He is an arrogant,cocky jerk. He has a girlfriend named Amber. He is one of the most popular guys in Blair Academy. He has green eyes, black hair, tanned skin, tall nose and smexy body and he is pretty smart too.

Name: Greyson Wyers
Age: 17
Info: a pureblood vampire, his gift is lightning. He is cold but sweet. He has light green eyes, tanned skin, blonde hair, tall body and and he plays basketball.

Name: Shou Wang
Age: 16
Info: a pureblood vampire. He is quiet but scary. His gift is water. He has brown eyes, dirty blonde hair, tanned skin, smexy body and he play football

Name: Reese Anderson
Age: 17
Info:a pureblood vampire. He is kind sometimes cold. He has grey eyes, tanned skin, black hair, tall body and he loves to reads books. His gift is light.

Name: Amber Lostin
Age:17
Info: a pureblood vampire. A typical queen bee. Blonde hair, blue eyes, fake boobs, nose and probably butt too. Loves to wear clothes that is too much revealing that it gets to the point that you shouldn't have seen something in her. Looks like a clown. Her gift is wind.

<3

ANYWAYS TAPOS NA PO ANG INTRODUCTION NG MGA CHARS PERO DI PA TAPOS YAN DAHIL MAY MGA SUSUNOD PANG CHARACTERS OKIE?!?

Lablab!

>///<