Chapter 1

Emilia's POV

I was awoken by the sound of an airplane crashed by a train eaten by the dinosaurs—just kidding it's just my alarm clock...

I looked at the loud clock placed at my nightstand only to be surprised that...

"Oh fudge!I'm Late!"

I ran to my bathroom and look at my hideous self at the mirror.

My hair looks like a bird nest and I have some drool on the side of my mouth.

Ginawa ko na ang moring routine ko.

Did this,did that and vuala! I'm done!

Since my school doesn't have uniforms we're allowed to wear anything even swimsuits.

Yeah oo kahit nga pumasok ka ng nakahubad dun wala yatang may paki eh

I ran downstairs and grab a granola bar and headed to the garage.

"Hmm...I'm gonna choose you today Betty!"

Betty Boop lol

Well Betty is my car—my white lamborghini.

What can I say my current parents are rich.

Nakarating agad ako sa school namin—ang 'Blair Academy'

And yes ang totoong mga magulang ko ang may ari nito pero dahil sa masamang tradegy na nangyari eh wala silang choice para ipaubaya muna sa headmaster ang responsibilities.

Anyways...

And of course as usual I got the stares and glares.

"Yo!Emily!" my bestfriend Mia said.

"Hey!" Alicia my other bestfriend said.

I waved at them and we went inside to school.

After some chatting the last warning bell ranged and we separated our way to our own classes.

"Okay class so today we are gonna be doing some chants!" my hot witch teacher said.

OH!

How rude of me I forgot to introduce myself!

I'm Madeline Blair Hudson, 16 years-old.

My mother's the Vampire Queen,she's killed by some hunters when I was 5.

My father's the Alpha of the Alpha Lycans, and he's dead too cause hunters also killed him along with my mother and other lycans so yeah I'm pretty much the last lycan alive.

Well Vampires are the dead people who drinks blood to survive.

Lycans are like werewolves but lycans are 10x stronger and larger.

While my grandma is a witch and since witches are connected by bloodlines so that means I'm also a witch.

Before the day my mom died she thought me all about myself.

She said that I got all of the strongest abilities of vampires,lycans and also witches because my mom and dad are the queen and alpha but my grandma well she's just an ordinary witch but since I'm a royal I also got the strongest.

And I am telling you that I am impossible to kill because I only got the vampires', lycans' and witches' strongest abilities but none of their weaknesses.

My heart is coverd by bones that are unbreakable like diamonds.

I am 35%vampire,35%lycan and 30% witch!

And maybe you're wondering why my name is Emilia at the 'Emilia's POV' thingy.

Well because the beautiful author~nim is a great young author...