Chapter 7 (Tobias)

I probably should have cunsulted Tris before making the names Amar had givin us final, but I thought it'd be cute for us to have matching nick names. At first when I named her Six, she seemed a little annoyed, but it may have just been the company we were dealing with.

Tris looked down at the food in front of us looking slightly green like she was feeling sick. After a moment of hesitation, she took some of the brown bread looking stuff and took a bite, and suddenly, she was scarfing it down like there was no tomorrow. The green color started to fade, and as she finished her piece, she looked to me with puppy dog eyes silently begging for my piece. I couldn't resist the look she gave me, so I scooted it over to her tray as she moved the meat on bread thing onto mine. Like the last piece, she scarfed it down.

"Sorry," Tris said sheepishly when she realized how she had eaton the cake.

Zeke plopped down next to me, "Damn, you must really love this girl if you shared your Dauntless Cake with her."

"What's so special about the.... cake did you call it?" I asked him.

"It's only the most delicious cake ever, and I would never share it with anyone," Zeke exclaimed at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I've never had it before, and I would give Six anything she wants."

"Six, so you've been given a new name?" Zeke smiled before turning back to me. "So,you gonna tell me the name you've decided on for yourself."

"My name is Four," I grinned back as I felt Tris stand heading out of the room.

Hoping that she wasn't getting sick again, I excused myself and followed her as she searched around for something, but I couldn't figure out what until we stood before the infirmary.

"Let's see if Caleb's theory was right, Tobias."

So, this is kinda short, but I needed it to end here. I'm gonna up the requirements, six votes and four comments that are not my own comments. Thank you.