Fire

At tapops

"Can we just train?" Ash said feeling annoyed.

"Ok"

So they trained Fang and Ash did hand to hand combat while Gopal and Ying just watched since Fang told them he wanted to take on Ash. Although he failed many times. Fang was about lose when they heard cici ko's voice.

"Ok, everyone there is also another person I want you to meet, her name is precious"

Then a girl  taller than BBB appeared.

"Hi, I'm precious! You must be BBB!" She said while pointing at BBB.

"Ummm, yes"

"Hmmmm, he's more popular"

"And Fang, Gopal, Yaya, Ying and Melissa"

"Eh, you know us?"

"Of course, you're the heroes of rintis island!"

"But I'm not"

"Oh, admiral tarung told me all about you!"

"Ok"

"Like Ash and Kc, I want you to train her"

"Ok, commander!"

"We'll start tomorrow, since it's already late"

"Ok!"

"I can't wait"

Later at night Kc P.OV

"So we got a new member. Her name is Precious. She seems exited." I thought to myself as I laid down on my new bed. Hmm, it feels nice but I don't feel like sleeping. So I got up  and strolled around, even though I don't know where I'm going.

I keep walking and walking when I touched something. I didn't know what it was since it was dark. I kept touching it till I pressed a button. Oh no, I hope it's not an alarm! I don't want to get in trouble.

I braced myself for anything but nothing happened. I turned to see a door open. Phew, I thought it was the alarm. I found myself at the kitchen. There are a lot of alien foods here. Suddenly my tummy began to rumble. "Seriously!?" I thought to myself.

Thankfully, there are some foods that I am familiar with. So I cooked a little dish mom taught me but I heard footsteps coming. I became invisible and snuck out. I saw that it was just a rat. I wanted to stay up longer but I was tired and after what I've been through, I need a rest.

3rd person P.O.V

Little did Kc know she forgot to turn off the fire. Her dish was boiling and soon nearby objects got caught by the fire. The fire grew bigger and bigger and it turned on the sprinklers but that didn't put out the fire.

Meanwhile
BBB and the gang was woken up by the worried face of Cic ko.

"What is it commander?"

"F-Fire!"

"Huh, fire!?"

"EVERYONE WAKE UP AND HEAD TO THE MAIN ROOM NOW!!!" Tarung said through the speakers. If it were normal speakers it would hve been broken by now but thankfully their speakers were made with alien technology.

"What happened?" Said a worried Precious.

"Fire!"

"Fire?"

"Yes, someone forgot to turn off the fire in the kitchen."

At hearing those words Kc realised she forgot to turn off the fire while she was cooking. She felt a struck of guilt came towards her but her thoughts were interuppted by a shout from tarung.

"SAVE THE POWER SPHERES. HELP EACH OTHER. AND EVACUATE THEM!!!"

"Can't we just put out the fire?"

"Impossible the fire's too big. It can't be put out."

"WHAT ARE YOU STANDING HERE FOR!? GO HELP THE OTHERS!!!"

"Yes admiral"

Ash P.O.V

So we split up so can save more people and BBB litterally split to three. I a went east, Yaya and Kc are north east, Ying and Gopal are south east, Fang is south, Precious is south west, BBB fire is west, BBB water is north west and BBB earth and melissa are north.

We made water go to the most fire since he can put them out easily. We put fire to the leats fire since he can just burn more stuff. I noticed when commander explained to us about the fire, I saw Kc sweating. Was she the one who made the fire? No, of course not.

My thoughts were interuppted when precious asked if I were ok. Me and precious have been close friends since we were little. She was crowned queen when she was 10 but ran away since she wanted to expand the galaxy.

I realises I still haven't answered precious's question. So I told her I was ok. A piece of wood was about to hit us when I raised my hand and the wood stopped in place.

Precious awed and looked at me. I never told anyone that I have powers since I can't control it yet. I explained to her why I never show it. After I explained to her, we went back to saving people.

Timeskip Kc P.O.V

That's it tapops space station has been burnt. And it's all my fault. I need to keep this a secret. If someone knows, I will surely get kicked out. I exused myself and went to the woods.

(they evacuated at the nearest inhabitable planet) I cried there thinking what they will do to me. I kept crying till I heard them calling for me. I wiped my tears and went back.

A/N sorry for the long update. Me and my family stayed at my aunt's house. There was no internet there so I can't update. This was requested by Ash_galaxy. Precious and ash are her ocs. Kc is staceying's oc while melissa is mine.
Byeeeeee😀