First date

At the cruise
Melissa:so we're a thing now?
BBB:yeah kinda.
Fang:ok, so while you too are having a thing. Me and Gopal will play some games.
Gopal:ok, bye BBB.
Timeskip(2 days later) with melissa
BBB:will you marry me?
Melissa:of course!*wears the ring*I love you
BBB:I love you too(the scene changes to where they are getting married)
Priest:do you BBB, take melissa as your wife?
BBB:I do
Priest:do you melissa, take BBB as your husband?
Melissa:I do
Priest:then by the power bestowed upon me you may now kiss the bride.
Melissa and BBB:*kisses each other*
Melissa:*wakes up*huh, wait what? That was just a dream. *checks the time*oh no, I'll be late for a meeting!*quickly showers and changes and runs to the meeting room seeing tarung, BBB, Fang, Yaya, Ying and Gopal*
Tarung:you're late.
Melissa:sorry uncle I just had thr most wonderful dream.
Fang:a dream where BBB and you got married.
Melissa:how did you know?
Tarung:wait, so BBB and you are a thing now?
BBB:yes, admiral.
Tarung:you better take care of her or else.
BBB:*salutes*yes admiral.
Yaya:wow, congrats melissa.
Melissa:thank you
Ying:what about you Fang?
Fang: I'm fine.
BBB:hehehe, awesome
Tarung:ok, the meeting is about...
Timeskip
Tarung:that's it you are all free.
Everyone except Tarung:thank you admiral!*salutes*
Melissa:so what do you want to do?
Yaya:I'll do some homework.
Ying:me too.(goes to their rooms)
Fang:gopal and I will play games.(goes to the gaming room)
Melissa:I guess that leaves the two of us. What do you want to do?
BBB:anything as long as it's with you.
Melissa:what about a date?
BBB:a date?
Melissa: yeah, just the two of us. All day
BBB: I heard there was a pool here. Wanna go there?
Melissa: sure! Let's go change first.
After they changed
BBB:you look good
Melissa's outfit(she still wears her power watch, she is barefoot)

Melissa:you look good tooBBB's outfit(he's shirtless and still wears his cap and power watch, he is also barefoot)

BBB's outfit(he's shirtless and still wears his cap and power watch, he is also barefoot)

BBB:so wanna get in the pool?Melissa:*nods*After they went to the poolBBB:that was fun especially the part where we had a little water battle

Melissa:*nods*
After they went to the pool
BBB:that was fun especially the part where we had a little water battle.
Melissa:that was not fair you used your water power.
BBB:hey, there's no rule saying you can't use your power.
Melissa:*looks at him with an angry face*ok where to next?
BBB:I think I'll rest for awhile.
Melissa:what about at the balcony?
BBB:ok
At the balcony
BBB:*listens to a song*
Melissa:what are you listening too?
BBB:it's a song here*gives right side of his headphones to her*
BBB(the song he listens to is in the media)you know I want you,  It's not a secret I try to hide. I know you want me, so don't keep saying our hands our tied. You claim it's not in the cards, fate is pulling you miles away and out of reach from me. But you're here in my heart, so who can stop me if I say you're my destiny. What if we rewrite the stars? say you were made to be mine. Nothing could keep us apart, you'de be the one, I was meant to find. It's up to you and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world could be ours tonight.
Melissa:you think it's easy, you think I don't want to run to you. But their are mountains and doors that we can't pass through. I know you're wondering why, because we're able to be. Just you and me within these walls. But when we go outside, you're going to wake up and see that it was hopeless after all. No one can rewrite the stars, how can you say you are mine. Everything keeps us apart, and I'm not the one you were meant to find. It's not up to you It's not up to me, when everyone tells is what to be. How can we rewrite the stars? Say the world can be ours tonight.
BBB and Melissa:all I want was to fly with you,all I want was to fall with you.So just give me all of you.
Melissa:it feels impossible.
BBB:it's not impossible.
Melissa:is it impossible?
BBB and Melissa:say that it's possible. How do we rewrite the stars?Say you were made to be mine.Nothing can keep us apart, Cause you were the one I was meant to find. It's up to you and It's up to me. No one can get to say what we get to be. And why don't we rewrite the stars? Changing the world to be ours.
Melissa: you know I want you it's not a secret I try to hide. But I can't have you, were bound to break and my hands are tied.
BBB: you're a great singer.
Melissa: you too.*leans closer and*
BBB and Melissa:*kisses*

Rewrite the stars will be BBB and Melissa's official theme song.Byeee😀