The couple

Felix and A'lissa went in the breakfast line and ate breakfast together. "So um...Felix...what was it you were trying to ask me?" A'lissa looking away blushing. "I want to tell you now but if I tell you now it would be embarrassing with all these people around. So meet me at my locker right before class" Felix said blushing. "Ok. I'm done with my food anyway so um.....see ya in a couple minutes?" A'lissa said awkwardly. "Yep" Felix said smiling. Then A'lissa walked towards her locker and got her books out. While she was digging in her locker she heard breathing. She assumed it was Felix to ask that special question. Then she closed her locker and said "oh hey feeeeeeeee-lix". After she said that she opened her eyes to see the least wanted person she wanted to see right now. Jakii. "Oh..hey Jakii" A'lissa said in a very uncheerful way. "Hey A'lissa. Look, I wanted to apologize on the way I acted on the bus. I must admit, it was quite rude of me to interrupt your little conversation with Fucklix, I mean Felix" Jakii said very sincerely. Then from behind his back he pulled out a box of chocolates. A'lissa looked at them and started blushing. Everyone else in the hallway saw and started saying "oooooooooooooooo!". Felix was walking down the hall when he saw this event. Then Felix started frowning and thinking "did I lose my chance? Did I? Why would she fall for someone like him? Maybe I should get a closer look to see if she accepts". "Wow! Thanks Jakii! This is very nice of you!" A'lissa said and then took it from his hands. Soon after she saw Felix down the hall. She walked towards him and greeted him. "Well I see Jakii gave you some chocolates" Felix said rolling his eyes. "Yeah. I'm sure it was only a friendly gesture. Nothing more. I hope" A'lissa said chuckling. "Yeah I hope so too" Felix said smiling once more. With that being said A'lissa's face started turning red. "A'lissa I know I haven't really known you for that long but I really like you. I hope me and you will become something one day and with this being said I hope you accept my feelings" Felix said with blushing a lot. A'lissa had the biggest smile on her face. She then jumped up and hugged him. Then she leaned up on her tippy toes and kissed him. Felix was feeling very nice. "of course I accept your feelings! I like you too! I thought I made that obvious when we first met!" A'lissa said with the biggest smile. "So we're a couple now then?" Felix asked tiddling his fingers. "Ummm yeah! Sure! Let's go on a date tomorrow night! At.....Mario's Pizzeria!" Alissa said chuckling. "Ok its settled! Let's get to class before the bell rings" Felix said pulling A'lissa's arm towards their class. While they were skipping to class (holding hands) the chocolates that Jakii had gave her that was in her backpack fell out. A little while after the chocolates fell out the bell rang. All the kids started trampling down the hall way causing to step on the chocolates Jakii gave her. Until a girl named Talola Finswood picked it up and looked at the tag to see who's it was. The tags said: ~To:A'lissa~
~From:Jakii~
In classroom 2B
Then when Talola saw that she went to the class to return it.