Bullies

"Um excuse me?"A'lissa said interrupting their little giggling session,"Can you 3 direct me towards Classroom 2B? I'm new here". "Oh really? Well guess what? Do we look like 3 huge maps or gps's to you????!!'Cause if we do then you need your eyes checked. With all those crusty, eye boogers, and those bags. Do you even know what makeup is?!!" Mackenzie said laughing and snorting. "Well the old saying goes:'Don't judge a book by its cover' but of course you wouldn't know that because you use all your spare time trying to make yourself look good. By the way, you need less makeup because right now you look like a clown.Oh!And one more thing! With you snorting like that it sounds like you live with a bunch of pigs. Oh wait....you do!" A'lissa said while everyone else around her was giving her high fives and and laughing at what she had said. Mackenzie had turned as red as a beet and her other little friends that were giggling earlier,they were now cracking up about Mackenzie. "Look here, you little bit**! I'm the queen bee around here! You can't just come out of NOWHERE AND TAKE MY SPOTLIGHT!!!! Mackenzie screamed like a little spoiled brat (which she was). "Your not the queen anymore. Wanna know why? 'Cause da real queen is here!" A'lissa speeched while everyone in the hallway was cheering."I'm gonna get revenge on you. Don't you just wait" Mackenzie snarled.