Argument

"Mom, I honestly think your overreacting! Chill the h*** out!" A'lissa yelled at her mom. "Who the f*** do you think your talking to? You should know by this age that you shouldn't me talking to me like that. Once we get home i'm gonna talk with your father to see if he approves of you being grounded" A'lissa's mom said. For the rest of the car ride, they didn't dare speak to each other. On their way home A'lissa's mom stopped by Mc'Donalds. As they were waiting in the drive-thou, A'lissa's mom said "look A'lissa, I'm sorry for blowing up like that. I'm not gonna ground you because I know its hard to take this in. I know the feeling. When I was little, your grandmother used to travel a lot of places for work. If your granddad wouldn't have died from cancer when I was young you could of seen him! Omg! I'm getting so emotional!!!!!" A'lissa's mom said crying. Then while her mom was crying A'lissa rolled down the window next to her mom, since it was her turn. A'lissa's mom didn't know. She thought the window was still up. Since A'lissa's mom didn't really know she was still crying and wailing. The person on the speaker had a puzzled look on his face. "Um...ma'am? Are you ok? I might not be out there but I'm pretty sure that there is a very long line behind you, waiting for their turn" The person on the mic said crossing his arms with a pissed look. A'lissa was in the backseat laughing her a** off while her mom was wiping her face with her sleeve while turning red in embarrassment.