Trip to nurse

Where was I? Oh yes! Also please please please comment on how you think my story is! I'm trying to make my book become popular and stuff so please do it! Thx and now back to the story! :3.                   

The suspense was so on!!!!!!!! And then she just stopped. She fell straight to the ground. Everyone started panicking! Running around screaming! Then the phone started ringing. Ms. Cherrybottom went to go answer. Guess who was on the other line of the phone? The police!!! Just kidding! XD it was A'lissa's mom. "Hello? Ms. Cherrybottom? How's A'lissa on her first day? I hope she is doing well with the sudden move to a new town but at least she got a fresh start. Also, just in case you don't mind me asking, where is all that screaming coming from?" A'lissa's mom asked suspiciously. "Um th-th-there's a kinnnnnderrrgarten......yea a kindergarten class right next door....a-and I think they a-are having recess?? Also A'lissa is juuust fine. She is very popular and right now she is doing her work" Ms. Cherrybottom lied. "Oh um ok? Thank you Ms. Cherrybottom. See you this afternoon" A'lissa's mom said. Then Ms. Cherrybottom hung up the phone. "CLASSROOM 2B! EVERYBODY SIT DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!!!" Ms. Cherrybottom yelled on the top of her lungs and her face turning red. "Ok Cherrybottom. What do I do? One of my students just passed out and I lied to her mother saying she was alright and I feel so much stress right now!" Ms. Cherrybottom thought in her head. "Ok class. Today is gonna be a little bit different. I will call the nurse down 'cause I think A'lissa may have had an asthma attack so I'm gonna call the nurse down the give her her inhaler" Ms. Cherrybottom announced to the class. So Ms. Cherrybottom and her class just waited there until nurse sam-ham sandwich came. Then she finally came. But by the time she came, it was the end of the day. "Hello I'm Ms.Sam-Ham sandwich. The nurse of Jerome Witsworth Elementary school. What's the problem?" Ms. Sam-Ham sandwich asked. "She had an asthma attack" Ms. Cherrybottom said texting her fiance. Then Ms. Sam-ham sandwich hooked up the inhaler. About a half hour later A'lissa was back. It was also time to get packed up and go home. "W-what happened? Did I pass out?" A'lissa asked. "You can say that. You had an asthma attack from all the stress I was putting on you about if you wanted to sit next to Jakii or Felix. I'm sorry" Ms. Cherrybottom said. Then everyone packed up and left.