Just a quick note from me!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to leave a quick note to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reading my story.

Just Keep Breathing has been a labour of love that I never thought I would get out of my head. Having never thought of myself as a 'writer' in any form, it didn't occur to me to try and write this story in any way, fanfiction or not, until I discovered Harry and in turn Twitter and Wattpad, and was encouraged by some wonderful new friends to give this a go, the support I have gotten from you all has been amazing and I am so very grateful.

To be clear, Harry Styles and all other celebrities or their families/associates/crew/friends, that have been mentioned in this story are either entirely made up, or just my fictional representations of them and therefore are not a realistic interpritation of their character. I have, unfortunately never met Harry, nor any of One Direction.

However, that being said, the character of Katie is based very much on myself, the majority of the struggles that she goes through are real life experiences of mine which I have lived through, and this book has been a combination of fun and therapy for me over the past few months.

The amazing response that it has gotten, the shear amount of you that have taken the time to read it, vote, leave comments and message me, has helped me more than you can imagine in moving past some of these hard times and I will always be grateful to each and every single one of you for that! 

I am hoping to start a new story soon, having got quite the writing bug, and I hope you will all take the time to read it and support me when I start posting it on here. If you haven't already, please give me a follow on here so that you will be notified when I do start writing something new, you can also follow me on twitter.

Thank you again, sincerly to every single one of you, Much love, Jo xxx