Chapter Thirty Six

2x16

My back smacks the brick wall behind me. I grunt feeling the mans hand wrapping around my throat. I punch and kick his shine trying to get out of the alleyway. That's it! I kick his shin and he growls. His black eyes shine before I spot a red dot on his temple.

I squeeze my eyes shut turning my head away the best I can before blood splatters slightly on me. I drop as he falls to the ground. I kick away from him looking around me. A car pulls into the alleyway making my heart beat faster. Oh shit. I turn running to the fence jumping to climb it. I get halfway when arms yank me down. Screaming out loud I flare but I'm placed down.

"I got you."

I stop hearing the voice. "Danny," I whisper turning around.

My boyfriend is standing there as he looks me over. I throw my arms around him glad he came. I want revenge. I'm going to get it. "Who's his boss?"

"Lucious."

"I'm going to dismantle that empire starting today. Let Joey know not to worry about any bodies popping up."

He nods confused but I walk away. I watch as Neal examines the body. Lucious will regret the day that his men cross me. Trying to strangle me. No... you can't kill a boss without the order and acceptance of another. It's just a simple bonus for me that he has connections with Lucky. I never want to see that man again. Ever. That's too many damaging memories surrounding him and I'm just fresh out of recovery with Daniel and Andrew by my side. I'm not going down that dark path again.

{-}

"We live in uncertain times, but here's one thing I'm very certain of. My girl Ronnie here. Along with her running mate, Betty Cooper has my vote to be Riverdale's high next president and vice president and of course, we remind everyone, especially the women, to vote and be heard this election."

I smile to Roni who looks toward me. Josie begins singing allowing me to relax. I'm slightly buzzed right now but very much aware of my surroundings. I'm thankful Josie is standing by my sister after the events that happened. Still, my mind is on Ethel wanting to take her head off. I'm just going to need to catch her alone and get rid of her stupid existence from my life once and for all.

I look over when Roni seems confused. I spot Ethel handing a girl two seats down from me a piece of paper. I look at the paper spotting a picture of my sister with other words around her. "What's going on?" She questions moving from her mic. Ethel hands her the paper making me confused. "Where did you get all of this information?"

"Does it matter, it's the truth, isn't it?" Ethel taunts.

I'm going to murder her and her family.

"I don't understand I told you we were making amends. T-That your dad would get a job offer."

"You mean your half-hearted bride? Yeah, too little too late."

"B, wait!"

I grab my bag running after my sister snatching someones' paper on the way. I examine it confused on who knew all of this. I don't think Archie would do this. Who else knew any of this? I open the bathroom stuffing the now folded picture into my pocket as Betty tells my sister she can no longer be her running mate or trust her. My jaw clenches as Betty looks past Roni to me. "Jug told me what you did, Kate... how could you? I thought we were friends."

I walk over to them placing a comforting hand on my sister back. "We were never friends, Betty. Be sure to tell your Serpent trash that as well. Also, know his little protest... it won't stop anything. I promise you that. Even if I have to remove him myself... that drug-filled school will be gone by the end of this week." I warn her.