Chapter Thirty-One

{A/N: Hey guys so this chapter had to be broken into two parts because it was originally 19 pages. Didn't feel like editing that. I read through the story to make sure the events matched and it does. Apologize for any spelling errors that I didn't catch while editing and proof reading. *These two chapters were done last week* ENJOY. Feels are coming my dear shippers} 

 2x13

Katie POV

Hearing my phone ringing I walk over to it. I was grabbing some clothes to take to Daniel place before he got back from meeting with Connor. I answer it seeing it was Jughead. What the hell did he want? Get a Quote for his fucked up idea of my family. "Jughead?" I question.

"Come to Sunnyside."

I stop in my walk to my bed. Forsythe. Was he out of his mind?

"I can't just-"

"You owe me this." Is all he says before the line goes dead.

I owe him this. I owe him this?! May as well see what he wants. I pull out my bag feeling like I would need it before due to his last words. I owe him wasn't used since the last time I helped him cover something up. Maybe I'm thinking way too into it but I just have a feeling.

I sneak out of the house going to the lobby to tell Andrew to ping me at Pop's. He agrees and I watch as he transfers my tracker to the journey of Pop's. I walk outside pulling my bag over my shoulder and throwing my leg over my bike. Speeding off I head straight for Sunnyside trailer... more specifically to Forsythe.

{-}

Third POV

The three people sit unknowingly wondering who FP called. FP doesn't say anything having deleted the call from his son phone so they didn't know. He didn't want to answer any question until he got her side. Of course, he knew his son would be mad because of the other morning. But he knew that she was the one he trusted with this. Katie would always be the person he trusted with his life.

The door opens causing everyone to look over. Everyone besides Forsythe was stunned by the appearance of Katie Lodge. The three share a look and it was in that moment Alice remembers that Katie and FP kissed before. She remembers how Katie ran hearing the news about FP arrested. She feels a slight disgust for the man she use to date. Katie is wearing gym shorts and a gray top that reads 'Sod off' with a pair of converse.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Jughead says breaking the silence between the group.

"She's here to help." Forsythe says as Katie shuts the door.

Her stance shows how unprepared she was to come here and how annoyed she was by Jughead. "Help? Her and her family are ruining our lives. We could-"

"Boy!" FP snaps at his son annoyed by his rants.

This is not the time nor place to be talking about this. They have bigger problems at the moment. "It's okay. Let him think how he wants. Let's just get one thing straight Jones. I came here on as a favor to your father. Now, what happened?" Katie asks walking to the couch and plopping down as if she owned the place.

Forsythe explains it to her about what the rest of them did. She understood after he explained why they needed him and she knew why he would call her. She told him a while ago how she and her group got rid of the bodies so they weren't caught. Though that was also because she has so many being paid off to leave her crew alone and because she has blackmail on other people.

"Can we have a word?" She asks Forsythe.

He nods standing and motioning her to follow him to the back toward his room. Katie stands grabbing her bag following him leaving a confused Betty and Jughead with a nervous Alice.