👑Five👑

1
'I am an ocean, i am the sea, there is a world inside of me.' ~ Crucify Me, Bring Me The Horizon.

2
'If i were you i'd put that away. See, you're just wasted and thinking bout the past again.' ~ Hold On Till May, Peirce The Veil.

3
'That little kiss you stole, it held my heart and soul, and like a ghost in the silence i disappear.' ~ Deathbeds, Bring Me The Horizon.

4
'I breath you in with smoke.' ~ Bulletproof Love, Peirce The Veil.

5
'Waking up your neighbours downstairs.' ~ Stay Away From My Friend, Peirce The Veil.

6
'Bury me in the bedroom were i can sing you to sleep all night.' ~ I Dont Care If You're Contagious, Peirce The Veil.

7
'How the hell did we end up like this? You bring Me out the beast in me.' ~ If I'm m James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn, Sleeping With Sirens.

8
'Now I'm hoping just a little bit stranger, Hold me up just a little bit longer. I'll be fine, i swear I'm just gone beyond repair.' ~ Jersay, Mayday Parade.

9
'I know im good for something, i just haven't found it yet.' ~ Miserable At Best, Mayday Parade.

10
'This is not where i belong, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone.' ~ Better Off dead, Sleeping With Sirens.

Vote👻
Comment👻
Who is your favorite singer?