👑Three👑

1
'Maybe I'm better of dead. If i was would it finally be enough to shit out all those voices in my head?' ~ Better Of Dead, Peirce The Veil.

2
'I close my eyes and take a breath real slow.' ~ Hell Above, Peirce The Veil.

3
'In the end, as you fade into the night, who will tell the story of your life?' ~ In The End, Black Veil Brides.

4
'Is it true pain i beauty?' ~ Mrs. Potato Head, Melanie Martinez.

5
'I heard that you've been having some trouble finding your place in the world, i know how much that hurt, then please say the word.' ~ Missing You, All Time Low.

6
'I may look happy but honestly, dear the only way i'll really smile is if you cut me from ear to ear.' ~ Chelsea smile, Bring Me The Horizon.

7
'Am i more then you bargained for yet?' ~ Sugar, we' re goin down, Fall Out Boy.

8
'Without you, i feel broke like I'm half of a whole.' ~ Sad song, We The Kings.

9
'You're the one that kept me going, i owe you this much. You gave me the strength to say, "Hey Death, Get fucked!"' ~ Deaths hand, The Amity Affliction.

10
'You're too young to live this way, just close your eyes and see, that life is beauty.' ~ The great hendowski, Of Mice And Men.

Vote 👑
Comment your favorite band! 🎶
Annisha xD 💀