Rwby Vol.2 Part 5

Start from the beginning

Zwei start to go somewhere.

Me:Zwei? Zwei!

Ruby slowly gets up while she look around the room they're in,she sighed harshly and grabbed her weapon to follow Zwei.

Me:Zwei? Zwei,where are you? Zwei! Huh?

I finally see him doing his business on a broken pole

Me:Zwei,this is a wasteland. You literally could've done that anywhere.

Zwei barked,but we heard someone else near us.

???:*faint* What was that?

I quickly pick up Zwei and hide behind some cover,I looked over who's talking,and see its White Fang members!.

WFM 2:What was what | WFM 1: I thought I heard a Beowolf or...something. | WFM 2:Lets just finish our patrol and get back to base. | WFM 1:This place gives me the creeps.

I put down Zwei and we quietly follow them,they made a turn and I was about to fall,but I quickly regained my balance and let Zwei to look out for me.

Me:*whisper* Did they go in yet? One bark means 'yes'

We heard something open and Zwei barked once.

Ruby:*whisper* Oh,this is it! This is it!

I tried to call my team,but there's no signal here,I tried to talk to Y/n with telepathy,which is easy once he talked to you first,but it seems it wont work while he's sleeping.

Me:Oh man! uh... Come on,we gotta get the others!

We start to walk back,but the street start to crumble below me,I quickly grabbed the ledge and threw crescent rose to get Zwei back up to safe ground,I quickly push myself up while I said 'Go!' to Zwei,then the ledge I was holding crumbled and I start to fall. Soon enough,my back hit the floor of something,I quickly get up and hold my head because of the pain,but when I opened my eyes,I saw a city that was built underground,but it was also destroyed as well. I heard the door open and see White Fang members.

WFM 3:Freeze! | WFM 4:Where did she come from?

I took a step back,but I realized that I was at the ledge of the building.

WFM 3:You're a long way from home,little girl.

I reach for my weapon,but I remembered that I threw it when the floor start to crumble. One of them grabbed my arm.

Me:Hey! Hands off!

I punched him in the gut,but it seem to not affect him,so I go for his head,but he blocked it and countered.

WFM 4:The boss is gonna wanna see this one

Then the other one kicked me in the face,knocking me out.

--Your POV--

I was sleeping peacefully until Yang said something.

Yang:Hey,where's Ruby?

I quickly shot my body and with eyes wide opened.

You/Oobleck:WHAT?! / What?

Zwei came running in.

Yang:Zwei? | Jack:What's going on? | Oobleck:Grab your weapons. Ruby may be in trouble.

Zwei start to circle in place,meaning it might want us to follow him.

You:Guys! Zwei might be on to something,she might lead to where she last seen.

--Meanwhile,Ruby's POV--

I woke up being carried by two WFMs,leading me somewhere. I look to my rightand see a Paladin carrying a freighter,I looked to my left and see some WFMs carrying a bomb.