"you don't really have to weijung, we can do it on saturday." jeno said. "um, actually we can't." nayoung said and raised her hand. "we have to prepare the booths by later, saturday to monday. tuesday morning is the start of the fair, we have to be prepared." nayoung exclaimed.

weijung nodded, "don't worry about me. our top priority right now is solving the cases."

chenle furrowed his brows, "no—health is important weijung."

weijung chuckled and coughed a bit, "i'll be fine, it doesn't hurt anymore." but the more she lied the more she felt the pain on her stomach. she clenched her fist, doing her best to act like everything was fine, she didn't want to be a burden at all.

after eating lunch, they all headed towards the headquarters to plan out the fair as well as laters freak friday trip to the catacombs. as weijung listened to mark and jaemin's words, she clutched onto her stomach as she pressed her lips into a thin line, squeezing her eyes shut. i'll be fine, it shouldn't bother me that much. weijung thought as her right hand continued noting down the words they were saying.

"tomorrow, we'll be finishing the props and such and by sunday we'll start hanging them outside—take note that this booth should be finished by monday." mark stated.

everything was going smoothly, hours passed and they started preparing for the trip back to the catacombs. this time, they decided to split it. "who's coming to the catacombs?" renjun questioned as he tested out a couple of flashlights.

"aren't we all supposed to go?" heeyeon raised a brow.

"minhyung, do you know how to control computers?" weijung suddenly asked mark as she was typing things on her computer again. mark tilted his head, "huh?"

weijung stopped typing and looked at him, "you know—just basic controlling. i don't think it's safe if we all go down together. i'd like nayoung, you and jeno here at the headquarters."

"it's not that hard." she muttered and headed to area 51 as the others followed curiously. "here, i've set the cameras so that you three can tell us if someone is coming and what should we do, i'm leaving you three here since you guys are pretty smart and you can think of something. jeno, you're quite good with computers– figure these out okay?"

"i have these wireless earpieces that we could use for communication. you guys need to wear your watches that has a digital map installed in already. i've already set everything– all we need to do is get the information from the catacombs." weijung said and handed them the wireless earpieces.

"what are these?" jaemin mumbled and pointed some small things on the box. weijung raised a brow, "oh, those are little camera's that i'll hide somewhere in your clothing– if any of us either run into killer or eunji down there, it's on footage."

chenle grinned, "i feel like some spy."

weijung chuckled, "that's not where you out the camera." chenle placed the camera somewhere a bit visible. weijung walked closely to him and grabbed the small camera and placed it on the collar of his hoodie, it wasn't visible but it was able to still take footage of what will possibly happen.

"remember to open the camera once we've entered the catacombs alright?"

"there are a lot of specific places in the catacombs that we need to visit." renjun mumbled as he looked at the digital map on weijung's wall.

weijung nodded, "i found out that these metal wristlet that is often seen on yerin and the possible killer. if you bump into anyone with a metal wristlet, jackpot." she chuckled before showing them the layout of the catacombs.

"there is only two places that can possibly answer our questions and it is the chamber 3 and the memorial we accidentally entered." weijung said and showed them where the two were located.

"what's chamber 3?" jisung muttered.

"well it's a place where someone hangouts at. i believe that special someone can tell us everything he/she knows about nam eunji." weijung said.

"how can you be so sure that this someone is good?" donghyuck uttered.

"i've met the person, she has her own reasons– i have no idea what but that's what we're going to find out." weijung answered. "and about junghee, it's said in the journal that only beneath knows, by beneath they mean by catacombs– so the catacombs know what happened to junghee."

"i hope this all goes smoothly as planned." chenle mumbled.

weijung nodded before clutching her stomach again. her knees went weak, the pain was already unbearable for her but she tried to ignore the pain and continued showing herself as if she wasn't even bruised in the first place.ed

her state was horrible, she could feel her self collapsing any minute now and she was right. not bearing the pain anymore, she fell to the ground, clutching on her stomach. chenle immediately went down to her level, as well as jisung, to help her up. "it hurts so bad."

that's when flashbacks started to circle in her mind. everything was rewinding, her memories were seen once again. she was getting strange hallucinations about jaerin, but she didn't know exactly why.

"junghee!!" that's what she heard in her nightmares, everything was all junghee but who was calling junghee?

i decided that chapter 50 would be the freaky friday chapter cause y not. y'all get ready!

the lee has an "e" in it's name. the e's in the lee is exceptional.