FANFIC TAG

FanFic Ask Game
(a/n: got tagged by one of my followers to do this, so here u go!)

A: How did you come up with the title to [insert fic]?

at first, imagine didn't have an actual title. it was just "kpop girlgroups x fem reader" buuuut after it got like 60k reads i decided to give it a title.
not many reaction/scenario/oneshot books have a title, so i wanted to give it a cute but still recognizable name :)

B: Any of your stories inspired by personal experience?

yeah, usually when someone requests i find inspiration in something that already happened to me. whether it be a dream, an actual event or just a quirky idea i came up with when i was in the shower.

C: What member do you identify with most?

well considering i wrote sO MANY chapters (really close to 100! woohoo)
i'm not sure,, maybe rosé in that one angst oneshot i did waayyy back.

D: Is there a song or a playlist to associate with [insert fic]?

none at the moment, but i could make one in the future :)

E: If you wrote a sequel to [insert fic], what would it be about?

probably based around the same concept, not sure though.

F: Share a snippet from one of your favorite dialogue scenes you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.

it's not really a dialogue, but the chapter i am most proud of is the heejin from loona oneshot!

G: Do you write your story from start to finish, or do you write the scenes out of order?

i can't write a story as a oneshot sooo i  am presented with a concept the reader want, and then i write it.
as simple as that

H: How would you describe your style?

not sure, my writing style is all over the place. but usually third or second person are my go-to pov.

I: Do you have a guilty pleasure in fic (reading or writing)?

even though i, ange, am renowned for writing angst. i actually love writing/reading fluff :)

J: Write or describe an alternative ending to [insert fic].

this book hasn't ended.

yet,,,

K: What’s the angstiest idea you’ve ever come up with?

hmmmm well the "black is still my favourite color" irene oneshot literally
killed me.

L: How many times do you usually revise your fic/chapter before posting?

maybe two or three times

M: Got any premises on the back burner that you’d care to share?

nONONO, there's a reason those chapters aren't published.

N: Is there a fic you wish someone else would write (or finish) for you?

nope. i like to think that i'm the only one who knows my book best

O: How do you begin a story–with the plot, or the characters?

usually, on my other books, a snippet of the plot is in the desc, then i present the characters as the book goes on.

P: Are you what George R. R. Martin would call an “architect” or a “gardener”? (How much do you plan in advance, versus letting the story unfold as you go?)

i guess i'm an architect :/

Q: How do you feel about collaborations?

don't have an opinion. i haven't done one.

R: Are there any writers (fanfic or otherwise) you consider an influence?

none, i usually read psychology books and i'm not sure that'll help me with writing a nayeon oneshot😂

S: Any fandom tropes you can’t resist?

maybe royal!aus. i can't stop reading them

T: Any fandom tropes you can’t stand?

mafia!aus. never liked them, never will

U: Share three of your favorite fic writers and why you like them so much.

playlist idk i love april, she's a fanfastic writer

cluelesswreck yet other writer who shakes me to my core

HALSEYPLANET i love her so much ahh

V: If you could write the sequel (or prequel) to any fic out there not written by yourself, which would you choose?

hmmm maybe circles by playlist, that book left me sobbing. maybe a prequel idk

W: Do you like more general prompts, or more specific ones?

specific. general prompts (in my opinon) are overused

X: A character you enjoy making suffer.

the reader😂

Y: A character you want to protect.

the member the reader is paired with lmao

Z: Major character death–do you ever write/read it? Is there a character whose death you can’t tolerate?

1. major character death is my middle name, yes ofc

2. none, i don't mind them

any writers are free to do this tag too!!
stay safe!!