Mina (Twice)

Genre: Fluff

Requested: YES OH HOLY SHIT

Warnings: none

Title: Love at first sight (ik it's cliché but please stay with me)

**********

Soulmate au where instead of having the first thing they say tattooed on eachother, they instead have a random sentence tattooed that the person will say around them. And so you know it's not just a coincidence when they say it, the tattoo stings then fades away.

"Are you going to finish that?"
Was the sentence written on my wrist.
And I'm telling you, I've given up on the whole idea of soulmates.
My friends already found theirs, so I was the only lonely one.

But, one day, my friend and her boyfriend asked me to join them and hang out at a cafe. Little did I know that I was going to thirdwheel the whole time.

While the two were making out, I was making my way to the counter of the shop, as far away as possible from those two lovebirds. Also, while I'm here might as well buy a coffe.

"An iced americano please" I say to the visibly uninterested barista.

"Six dollars and thirty cent" she says while loudly chewing her gum, slightly glaring at me.

I make my way to another table, next to a window.
Looking around the cafe, trying to find something to occupy my time, my eyes meet a pair of chocolate brown eyes.

Behind the counter stood one of the most breathtaking girl I've ever seen. Her slik, short black hair tied in a ponytail while thin strands of hair pulled on each side of her face, framing it perfectly.

I stared at her for a bit, her gaze never leaving mine.

My heart was beating so fast I was scared it might burst out of my chest.
This beautiful girl makes her way to me. I probably look like an idiot.

"Hi I'm Mina"

"Y/n my name is"

"Sorry, uhm. I was wondering.. Are you going to finish that?"

Before I can answer, my arm feels like it's going to fall off because of the pain. It didn't last long, maybe 3 seconds at least.

I look at -the newly introduced Mina in shock.

She smirks at me and takes a seat across my table. While sipping what's left of my americano she says

"Hello y/n, I guess from now on we'll spend the rest of our lives together"

(a/n: sorry for the lack of updates, i'm going to be more active now )

++
don't forget to request!

(next; blackpink as your wife)