Yujin (CLC)

Genre: fluff, college!au

Requested: yes^^^^^^^

Warnings: none, this was rlly fun to make and it's a bit different than my usual style of writing but oh well :')

Title: Party nights and thigh tattoos

*********

being a freshman in college came with a lot of new experiences and new friends, but what y/n didn't expect was this.

drunk hormonal teens were surrounding her, music painfully blasting through the speakers. she wasn't exactly sure why she was at this obnoxious party, she figured she could socialise, maybe even have some fun.

one of her seniors had invited her, so she almost felt obliged to come along. after all, it was her first official college party.

the young girl is slowly brought back to reality when a slightly intoxicated yeeun, her science classmate, puts a red solo cup in y/n's hands.

"y-you havin' fun, y/n?"

"i'm not really used to this kinda stuff so, it was surprising at first"

"you'll get used to it s-soon, don't worry. also could you u-uh take one of my friends home? she had a bit too much to drink and you're the only one who isn't tipsy?"

"sure, just tell me where to take he-"

yeeun suddenly brings her hands to her mouth

"i'm gonna puke, oh god. by the way, my friend is outside. hurr-"

yeeun storms out of the room, heading to where y/n presumed was the bathroom.

she slowly slithers her way out of the crowd and finally exits the stuffy room.
her eyes wander around the yard where the party was held, few couples were making out on the fresh grass. y/n faze soon meets yujin, her art class senior, who was sitting on the pavement.

y/n always liked yujin, her kind spirit always bringing a smile to everyone's faces. so, naturally, it was a bit shocking to see one of the colleges' best students laying on the ground, sobbing quietly to themselves.

"choi yujin? are you okay?"

"yeah, i'm just t-thinking about the stars. do you think they have feelings?"

"let's just take you home, alright?"

"s-sure"

y/n carefully pulls her senior up, locks arms with her so she doesn't fall and starts walking towards yujin's home.

the girl soon realizes that she had no idea where the girl who desperately clinged to her lived. so, like any other normal person would do, y/n called a taxi and took yujin to her own home.

y/n's parents were gone for the night so y/n wouldn't have any problems letting her senior spend the night at her house.

the two girls soon made it to the house, yujin was still unconscious as y/n, with great difficulty, unlocked the door.

y/n then proceeded to gently pull yujin by the arms to bring her upstairs, to her bedroom.
she lifted her body and placed her senior on her bed

"hi y/n."

the now conscious girl smiled at y/n, giggling to herself

"drink this," y/n pointed at the cup of water on her bedside table "so you can sober up a bit before going to bed"

"where are you gonna sleep?"

"i'll just sleep in the living room, now to to bed"

y/n was about to turn off the lights when yujin started to take of her pants before getting under the covers.

"you have a thigh tattoo?"

"goodnight y/n"

the girl figured her senior didn't want to talk about it so she just switched the light off and went to the living room

y/n realised that she went to bed as soon as she woke up, her eyes darting around the room. the clock read 10:42 am, y/n's parents were to come back by 8 am.

she quietly makes her way to her room and is met with an empty bed and two pieces of paper

"we should meet up sometime, i can tell you more about my tattoo then"

"ps. your family is really nice ;)"

(a/n: thigh tattoos are rlly hot okay??)

next; Sowoon (Gfriend) oneshot