Chapter Three

Me and Melvin: Look how cute Ryou is when he sleeps!
Ryou: I'm not that cute... *blushes*
Bakura: I've seen cuter.
Melvin: Like hell you have, Florence! Since I know for a damn fact Marik is a mess when he sleeps.
Bakura: I was talking about Yugi.
Me, Melvin, and Ryou: *mouths drop to the floor*
Bakura: What? I was forced to spend time with him when I was in control of Ryou's body some time ago. He invited me to spend the night and so I did. I found he sleeps rather cutely. So, yes, Melvin, I have seen cuter than Ryou.
Melvin: *pulls out his phone and calls somebody*
Me: Who are you calling?
Melvin: The Pharaoh. We need to settle on who sleeps cuter.
Ryou: *covers his bright red face* Malik!
Me: *chuckles* Oh my goodness.
~~~~~

Melvin's POV

After Marik had fallen asleep, I decided to appear in the real world as the translucent spirit that only Marik could see, if he was conscious, since that makes a load of fucking sense. Like, how much sense does that even make for a spirit to come out and haunt their host like a ghost. Sometimes I question even the logic of my own culture far too heavily.

Putting all the logical bull-crap aside, I focused my attention on the hell of the world. Florence. It boggled my mind that Marik actually allowed for Bakura to sleep in the same bed as him but, then again, it was Marik's idea that Bakura sleep with him because he didn't want the "monsters" to keep him up all night.

I swear, Marik needs to grow a spine. The movie wasn't even that scary.

My thoughts were broken when I saw Florence look from his book and towards his right. "I don't plan to do anything to Marik while he sleeps. I am not that much of a lustful animal. So piss off, Ryou, and go to sleep." Florence then went back to his book.

I growled as I glared at Florence. I wanted to take control of Marik's body so badly to strangle the life out of Florence's body for daring to talk to Ryou in such a way.

"You are lucky you are in Ryou's body," I grumbled.

After about a half hour, Florence closed his book, set it on the nightstand, and turned off the lamp before laying down and going to sleep. I just continued to glare at Florence while he laid next to Marik. Surprisingly he was facing away from Marik but it did not change my utter rage towards him. He has hurt Ryou ever since Ryou stumbled upon the Millennium Ring. He banished Ryou to the Shadow Realm then brought him back just so he could use him for his stupid goals.

It sickened me. If I was in an actual body I would vomit. More specifically, vomit on Florence because fuck Florence.

I sighed and leaned against the wall besides the bed. The memories of my Creampuff were making me depressed again. In fact, I had been depressed these past few days I stayed dormant within my Soul Room. Being in there made me realize just how much I was alone. Normally I didn't give a care in the world that I was alone but meeting Ryou made me wish I could always have him in my life.

The worst part, there was no way for me to see or hear Ryou anymore. Since I was always locked in my Soul Room I could only hear what Marik was saying. Even so, Florence made sure Ryou never came out when Marik was around. That was something I always noticed when I heard Marik talking. Whenever he would refer to Ryou it was more when Bakura was talking to him. It made me pissed that Florence was all too smart with that, making me get annoyed as hell.

If Ryou hadn't of made me promise, I would consume Marik's body and torture Florence far worse than he has ever tortured Ryou.

I glared back over to Florence and flipped him off, even though I knew he couldn't see me, it satisfied a little of my rage. "I will make you break. You will wish Ryou never found you. Ryou will get his body back, and I'll make sure it stays his, alone," I spat.