'What are we about to do... or become? P1'

Start from the beginning

(Which they doubted greatly)

Since they couldn't go on any further till then; the team was set free to wonder about the base and break in the new training arena and shooting range, since it was only 3 in the afternoon.

-

But what threw them all off was when they walked into the training arena to finally check it out; was a man waiting for them in the middle of the arena.

He had his arms crossed over his chest and was wearing the same type of black under armour as they were, but it wasn't as bulky or patted as theirs.

Apparently, he was their new trainer

Which was odd because the 'Pack' was the most highly trained and well developed group of individuals ever held on record, both soldier and assassin wise.

But apparently the trainer whose name was Tyrone, was also an animal behavior specialist... He was full African and his accent proved it.

He was very well fit but he wasn't buff as Braun, Dedrick, or Cricket were. He was slim but still muscular and looked like a runner or gymnast for sure, and not to their surprise, he was basically both.

He was a specialized fighter, a warrior as he called himself.

He came from a small village in Africa where he grew up into a strong and highly skilled hunter among his people.

Until a group of American soldiers came through that stayed in his village, which he became a guide for. They had high respect for the village and it's people, that was the biggest thing when it came to trusting the outsiders.

They also recognized Tyrone and his comrades for their fighting skills and different fighting tactics; Tyrone and his comrades showed them their way of life as well as their hunting and fighting tactics during the time the soldiers stayed in their village.

They told Tyrone stories of America and the things they had seen while in the military, and Tyrone, being the warrior he was, wanted to know more.

In the end of it all, Tyrone wanted to experience what his new brothers in arms had and wanted to experience life outside of the village.

So, he was brought back to America, and was recruited by the military; where he furthered his education, became a U.S. citizen, joined the military officially, and worked his way up from their.

But he wanted to be a trainer instead by using his knowledge in animal behavior and fighting tactics to create a new fighting style that he called predator fighting; which he became very well known for and was encouraged to train specialized fighters for, but not many could do it...