'Bodies and Back Stories...'

------------Note:--------------
H

a! No this is not a joke this is real- I  got the chapter done before the end of the month.

I've decided to write out the rest of the story in third person because it just sounds so much better than making it solely about Catastrophis all the time, I mean obviously she is the main character but it's also about the others and how they see, think, feel and act as well. So be prepared for that-

OH and I've also changed the look for Dedrick:

A way better fit for Dedrick's character. 

This will also be updated in previous chapters.

Anyways enjoy him and his new appearance cause this is what he will look like for now on. His colors will still be the same for the most part (Dark Blue).

Braun's got some competition now huh?..

I couldn't come up with a cover for this chapter, so enjoy the song as it fits perfectly with the story. 

So, if you haven't heard this song yet, your welcome...

-------------End of Note--------------

So we walked down the platform as Dr. Burke led the way, where he claims that extraterrestrials lay (yeah that rhymed). Which was about time, because Catastrophis was growing rather impatient along with the others. Plus, they knew it was just a matter of time before a dog fight broke out between her and Braun.

They kept them separated as they walked down along the metal ramp, alongside the glowing ice and frosted metal walls, then through sliding doors that hissed as they opened with fog coming through from the cold.

They walked through several halls and security locked doors that required the sliding of one of Dr.Burks 'lab coats' ID cards, a handprint, or eye scan of some sort.

'Talk about maximum security...Obviously what they have stowed away here is something that they don't want anyone else to get ahold of.' -Catastrophis

"You sure know how to beef up security around here don't you Doc?"-Dedrick said sarcastically with a hint of suspicion. As he walked alongside Catastrophis, being one of the bodies to keep her and Braun separated as they walked behind the rest of the group.

"Exactly what I was thinking Deed's." -Catastrophis commented; before surprising herself and looking away a bit baffled. 

'Wow... Been a long time since I called him that or even thought of his nickname- now he's never ganna let me live it down- He'll use that as an excuse to call me a nickname of his own now...' -Catastrophis