I have been thinking of doing this for a while but I always chickened out of it. Death had never been something I feared, and I still don't. It was just the way I would die. So yes, this is a death note. And by now I'm dead, you've found this and you're emotionless or even filled with tears.

Don't think that its your fault I'm dead. No, its mine. I've gotten drunk and have either sliced my arms open, crashed my car and flown though the window or run over by a car/ truck.

These feelings. I don't know. I just can't do it anymore. The flashbacks kill me now. And I know that I have no right to blame that either. Or on the fact that Ashton cheated on me with some whore. No, I blame myself. I lead myself here by my own mistakes and emotions. My stupid emotions. And my stupid soft heart.

Know that I love you both. That I will always be with you. And promise me that you will carry on with life. Promise me Luke to find a beautiful woman one day and marry her and treat her right. Promise me not to give up either. And mom, promise me you'll carry on being the best mom. Promise me that you won't drink a bottle of alcohol in this time.
And promise me that you'll always, both of you, remember me.

Love, Kenzy

A tear slipped down my cheek. She got drunk because of Ashton. He was cheating on her. She wanted to die because of him.

"Close the doors and buckle up, cause we are going to a good friend of ours"

They did as I told them. Starting the car and driving over to Ashton's place. We climbed out the car and walked to his door step. I didn't bother knocking, rather just walking in and seeing Ashton about to get it on with some old chick.

"Ashton."
I growled. He looked up and fell off the couch. A smile on his face.

"Hey guys. You find Kenzy?" He asked then got up, fixing his shirt.
The girl on the couch giggled, "you mean the one that was drunk and threw a tequila bottle in our yard?"

"She was here?" Calum asked and Ashton nodded. "Yeah, she was screaming goodbye to me."

"You're such a fucking dick, you know that?" Michael groaned and my blood boiled.

I moved forward and grabbed him by his shirt. "You dick! She was here! I could've saved her!" And with that I threw a punch and then another.

"Stop! What do you mean save her?"
Tears pricked at my eyes as I heard the whore talk.
"You could've called!" I threw another punch then backed away.

"Don't even think of showing to the funeral!" I said and walked out. Calum stayed, throwing this woman out that Ash to was with. Explaining what happened I suppose.