Chapter 13

Luke's POV.

This was all my fault. I should have been with her and not let her run off the way she did. We have searched all over town but still haven't found her. And I still don't know why she was cry. I asked Ashton what was going on but he just stared at me blankly as if to say he didn't care. Which he probably didn't because when Cal, Mike and I set out to look for her, he stayed back and didn't do anything.

The dick. Just remind me that when I get home, I need to find him and beat him to a pulp.

I glanced at the time: 7pm. The sun was starting to set and here I was, still searching.

Kenzy's POV

The sun was starting to set. I could see it through my blurry eyes. I winced when I looked at the sun, the headache pounding against my brain as I stared.

It's time.

I ripped out a piece of paper and got out a pen, ready to write. Don't get me wrong, if it wasn't for Ashton coming into my life, I would've done this long ago.

I put the pen to my paper and just let the words flow.

Luke and Mom

I know you're probably angry right now for me running off the way that I did and that, Luke, you could not stop me, but don't be. All things happen for a reason and I believe that this is my reason...

With many words and a lot of effort, I wrote down it all. Well maybe not everything but quite a bit of it. I opened the first bottle of Tequila and took a gulp from it, cringing at the burn I felt. It was 8pm and here I was, drinking alcohol. In my car.
I felt it go through my blood stream and quickly raced home.

When I got there, no one was home. Obviously. They were searching for me.

I took the note and put it on my table, making my bed neatly then grabbed a bag.
I wasn't going to take my car. I was just gonna leave everything at home, even my phone that had 100's of missed calls on it.

I ran downstairs and to my car, loading my bag with the 3 bottles of tequila and then left the open one in my hand as I sipped on it, feeling everything becoming whoozy.

I skipped the main roads and found myself at Ashton's house. In front of his door with the bottle of tequila nearly empty in my hands.

I banged on the door and another woman was there. "You must be Georgia," I slurred. She smirked at me, making my heart drop. "Yes I am."
"Well I -" hiccup "am looking for Ashton."
Her smirk faded and she screamed inside. "Baby! There's someone at the door for you!" And within seconds tears were spilling and my ex was at the door, closing it behind him when he saw the state I was in.

"What are you doing!" He whisper shouted. I took a gulp then laughed through my tears. "I came to say good bye."

He looked at me like I was mad. "What you need to do is go home."
"Oh yes sir!" I screamed then giggled, "there's  no ways I'm taking orders from you!" I turned around and stumbled down the path through my hazy sight. I took one last gulp of the tequila then threw the bottle on his grass. "Good bye, Ashton! I hope you have a happy life with that whore!"

I stumbled through the streets, grabbing the second bottle, gulping down the first half of it with in seconds. The tears just flowed now as my stomach churned and my heart broke for the thousand time today.

I don't know where I was walking to but I stood in the middle of the road. Making my way to the main roads now.

Not many people would care at this point in time where I was, whether I was drunk, high, or even about to die.

I swung the bottle in my hands up against a tree seeing the shards spread out. I grabbed a piece represented what my heart looked like. Well at least what was left of it. Leaning against the same tree, I brought it up to my wrist and cut deep into it. I felt nothing, I was just numb. I was already dead. But I was still alive because of the blood that seeped out.

Threw the shard onto the floor and grabbed the third bottle out my bag as well as the fourth. I left the bag on the floor and somehow managed to open the two bottles and took gulps from each. I reached the center of town. A place where the boys used to play for their small gigs. Girls in skimpy dresses walked around and cars flew by. I was just a shadow in this whole mess.

"Little lady!" I heard someone whistle and then some laughing. I turned around to see three boys... Or men. I turned around and carried on stumbling forward. I still had a conscious to know what they were doing. So with each step, every gulp of alcohol, and every call, everything got to me and I tripped.

"You need some help there?" The one guy smirked and I sobbed. I was pulled into an alley. I could feel them on top of me. Touching me. Then striping me of my clothes. Then raping me. I screamed and cried out but they kept a hand over my mouth. When they were done, the left me there. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. I just wanted to die.

With all my strength I got up and pulled on my clothes somehow. Then limped into the road. I heard a hooter, screeching of tires, a bump, cracks, screaming. Then I saw my dad, Luke, My mother. We were young, happy. Then the abuse. Drugs, alcohol, my father beating my mother. Luke leaving. Then Ashton, and the boys. Then Ashton saying his last last words "I love you"...

Everything went black. And I accepted it all.
I accepted my death.

Hi guys... I'm sorry if this triggered anyone but it just had to happen.
I love you guys lots xoxo

Don't forget to vote and comment!!