Chapter 2

Omg guys so sorry, just been busy but I hope this chapter will make up for it Because there is one hell of a  ....  I'm such tease ;)

Well go on them, READ!
Lmao
-----------------------

Today I was buzzing, like I could not compose myself last night at all. I ended up getting maybe three hours tops on sleep because the scene from yesterday wouldn't stop replaying in my head. I honestly don't know how I'm not tired at all ... Although I might fall asleep in Math since it is boring. Yawn.

Right now though, I'm standing - looking really lost - in front of Rachel's locker. She was taking forever this morning. I rolled my eyes as I peered down at my watch. 7:29 am . Gosh ... Well she is obviously not going to pitch.

I stood up properly now as I decide to make my way to first lesson
... Math

**********

I plopped in the seat at the back in the corner, not really caring that I was late and getting quite the dirty look from Mr. Hemmings. Really though, what is his problem with me? I've never even done anything wrong to him. I always do my damned work in his class, plus I do a good job at that: top marks in actual fact but they are slightly dropping at the moment from the stress I'm going through.
I sighed taking my books out of my bag and stared at the bored with my pen in hand, waiting for him to start working.

"Right. Since Kenzy thought it was a great day to come in late." He stopped to glare at me, which I in return gave back, "we will now start the lesson late, just to show how much we all appreciate it.

There were a few groans here and there but an occasional 'yes' from the not so nerdy but bad-ass girl. I huffed in annoyance. A day like this for Rachel to be absent is definitely a day of what I call hell (even though school is already hell).

Mr. Hemmings came strolling up to my desk and leaned down so only I could hear him as the rest of the class spoke amongst others.  I looked at him suspiciously and before I could control what I was saying, I spat, "fuck off."
The look on his face though was definitely priceless. Something I would have laughed at if I wasn't feeling so pissed off.
It was between shocked, angry and .... Hurt.
Shocked and angry I understand but hurt ? No sense at all.

His checks were turning red and his nostrils flared. I really wanted to see if I could push him now, seeing how he got angry with not even one sentence.
"Just get away from me! I don't know why you're always doing this to me!" I demanded maybe a little too loud; only enough for the girls around me to hear.

By now Mr. Hemmings' face was completely red and filled with anger. He started packing my books- wait, no - shoving my books in my bag then yanked me by my arm pulling me towards the door.
"Well you know what? I've had it with your attitude. I don't even know why you have to be such a ..." He stopped for a second, continuing after having the entire classes attention.

"Slutty bitch"

"Bomb!" someone shouted as an obnoxious laugh came from non other than Brittney, which I didn't need to look at because you would be able to know her annoying laugh anywhere since she overdoes it. But I ignored them all.
Tears started forming in my eyes. He could've said anything but, call that. For a moment he sounded just like my dad. But I wouldn't have it. I will not cry in front of him. No he will not get the satisfaction he wants. I sniffles and turned around running out of the classroom with my bag on my back, not really caring if anyone caught me out of class. I let out a strangled sob as the tears started to pour down my cheeks. I couldn't help but remember how my dad had treated me the day before he ran away. When my brother who was only 9 at the time protected me (I was 5)