Chapter 10

Kenzy's POV

The crowd around the stage was packed to capacity, I honestly could not move an inch. I decided that since I already know who the amazing people are, I can just watch from afar with Savannah by my side. Speaking of her, where is she?

"Savannah! Where are you?" I shouted over the loud squeals I've the teenage girls in the karaoke bar. A girl pushed me and I turned around, aggravated as I was already frustrated from the loss of air.

"Alright, who the fuck pushed me?" I said as I turned to face the girl I know that did it.

"Do you have as problem for staring at me bitch?" The hoity toity accent made me want to burst from the rage I was feeling. "What? You think you belong in this crowd of people? They will never notice you cause you're just a loser!" The bitch in front of me said then started to laugh obnoxiously.

'Yeah, right. My boyfriend is the drummer and the lead singer is my brother bitch' I felt like screaming in her face but didnt want to create more chaos for the boys I love to pieces.
So I just smirked. "That is what you think snob."
I murdered under my breath then repeated myself as she couldn't here what I said... I know I shouldn't have, since the slap that connected with my face hurt like hell, but I carried in laughing as I knew that when my babies came up to her later she would freak the eff out...

"Kenzy, please don't start fights. Savannah said as she got to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me out and over to a table.

I sat down on the tall bar stool and faced the stage but had all ears on the girl opposite me. "I didn't really start it... Besides, she hit me and karma is definitely a bitch. She will get what is coming for her." I stated, grabbing a mirror from out of my bag and checking my cheek. There was a prominent red hand mark that was definitely going to bruise. I did not want Ashton nor Luke to get on my case about it so I quickly applied some base to the mark.

"While that is true, what if the boys see the mark? You know how they will react. And make up doesn't always hide scars so, you might just have to come up with another plan." Savannah stated out of fact.

"Okay, I will wait and then tell them. But it isn't like Mikey or Cal will catch me with a bruised cheek and tittle tale on me."
"They won't but I could..."

Before she could carry on, the hostess walked up to the mic and started speaking.

"Now, for a growing band of four very cute boys, is going to be singing a few of their own songs for all you fans.
Give it up for Five Seconds Of Summer!" The woman in her tight dress walked of the stage while winking at Luke as he walked up. I could see he didn't acknowledge her... He had something on his mind.

I quickly turned to Sava before my brother could speak into the Microphone.

"You wouldn't" I hissed and she just laughed as I turned to look at the stage again.

Michael was on the left, Cal on the right, Ashton at the back and my 'amazing' bro in the front. They all looked content except for Luke...
He looked angry... Everybody could think he was looking calm but I knew that look all too well...
Then his be eyes met mine... Ohh shit... I'm in trouble...

"Evening all!" He faked a smile as the girls screamed, I roles my eyes.

"We are going to sing three of our own songs tonight and would like you all to try not spread it all over the internet... We'll actually make you all a deal." Michael had taken over and the girls all 'awed' in sadness that they couldn't record but jumped at the idea of a deal.

"We'll get you all VIP tickets for our very first concert as soon as we become famous, is that fair?" Calum smiled dashingly at them all. I heard Sava sigh in awe beside me... Oh, the girl was definitely in love...