.C. 23

A/N: Hello! I am back and I want you guys to know why it took me a long time to update. Some of you know that I am in UNI taking my Bachelors Degree in Nursing, right? Well, I should be graduating in a year but because of the Trump Immigration Law, I was forced to postpone my studies. So here I am, all depressed and crappy because I won't be graduating with my friends and not on time. 

Anyways, let's move on to the story.

-------

Harry's POV

Yesterday was fun indeed, I got another tube of ice cream from Liam and he's been happy buying me some. He said it to me personally that  he likes doing it because he gets to visit and check up on me. However, I think he just likes doing it because he wants to see and talk to Niall. I want to get ice cream everyday but since Liam's a doctor, he has to be health conscious, claiming that I only get to eat it twice a week. 

This cycle has been going on for 3 days now and it is only 5 days left before the batch get-together. I'm fully prepared now, I have my floral suit outfit and Zayn as my date, Niall was lucky enough to get Liam as his date as well and I also prepared a dialogue in case people ask why I look so fat and big.In fact, that's what I am doing right now, practicing the lines just to get them perfected and believable when the time comes. 

"Well, I am genetically unique but to put things simple without confusing you, I'm a boy with both reproductive organs. Technically, I can get a girl pregnant and I can also get pregnant. It's weird but it is scientifically possible." I repeated for the 100th time towards my reflection in the mirror. Staring at my reflection, realizing that what I was saying was stupid, I sighed in defeat and walked towards my bed, sat down on the floor and rested my back on my bed. 

"What the hell am I doing to myself?" I asked myself and bowed my head down to look at my tummy. I placed my right hand on it and started talking to my baby boys, "how are you guys inside there?" Right when the question was out of my mouth, I started feeling some small kicks, "hey, no fighting each other."

The kicking died down and I went downstairs to get myself lunch since it is already 12:47PM. I grabbed some left over chicken, mayonnaise, and bread from the fridge. I put them all together and made a simple chicken sandwich when I heard a light knock the on the door. I left the beautifully made chicken on top of the plate on the counter and walked towards the front door. I opened it big enough for my head but small enough to cover my pregnant body. When I saw that it was Niall and Zayn, I fully opened the door and let them in.

"Hi guys!" I greeted them, Niall with a hug and Zayn with a kiss on the cheek. 

"How was your sleep, Haz?" Zayn asked as he pulled me close to his side with his hand around my hips.

"It was perfect! Nothing is better than sleeping your ass off. Although, I think I kinda slept too long because I have a mild headache" I replied

"Well, do you think we need to call Liam?" Niall asked

"I'm sure I'm fine, no need to worry and disturb Liam," I shrugged, "I kinda am hungry as well so perhaps when I eat, the headache will disappear." 

"Yea, maybe you're just hungry" Niall said with a mouthful of my freshly made chicken sandwich. 

"I was about to eat that, Niall" I said with a frown

"Oh! I'm sorry! Here, I'll give you a bite and then we can go get you some pork ribs at out restaurant. What do you think?" He offered and I launched myself at him, hugging him tightly. He laughed with a mouthful of sandwich and offered a bite. "Oh, I also invited Liam. He's on his way now and offered to drive us there." 

"You two are getting close, huh?" Zayn said smugly and poke Niall's side

Niall shrieked and glared at Zayn, "Stop that"

"Stop what?"A voiced asked in the background. We all turned around and saw Liam standing near the door of the kitchen, "I hope you guys don't mind that I let myself in. I knocked but no one was answering and when I turned the doorknob it was open so I came inside." 

"That's what Niall wants!" Zayn shouted, which earned him a big slap on the arm from Niall

"Niall wants what?" Liam asked confusedly

"Nothing! I want nothing!" Niall defensively replied

"Okay! Let's go!" I cut in

"Sure?" Liam looks at three of us confusedly while Zayn kept on laughing while clutching his stomach.

----

When we got to Niall's family restaurant, I ordered the pork ribs and was spoiled by Niall's mom. She gave me an 18-inch long pork ribs rubbed with Honey BBQ and had strawberry milkshake for my drink. She said the milkshake was different from the dessert so she gave me Oreo Cheesecake. The food was outstanding!

I was about to get my wallet and pay our meal when Niall said that it was in the house. However, Zayn, Liam and I insisted to pay because it was their business. It would be disrespectful to not pay and with more convincing from the three of us, Niall finally said yes to let us pay, Liam pay actually. 

We were about to stand up when we heard the front door ding, indicating that a customer has entered. We all instinctively looked towards that direction and saw Louis walking in with Eleanor. 

I hurriedly sat down and whispered to myself, "shit"

------

Hi guys, I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'm not in the mood to write right now and I'm in an argument with my boyfriend soooo. Yea. :((