.C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 10

A/N: update!!! Sorry it took me so long. I'm still waiting for my laptop and when it comes. Expect updates from not only this book but also from two more books that I'll be making. Larry is my life but I find Zarry hot. So I'm making a Larry BDSM Book (Crossing The Line) Zarry werewolf book (Mercenary)
I'll post both plots soon in this book. Comment feedback okay? Thank you. Just for a change, I'll put Niam POV.

*
*
*
(Niall's P.O.V.)

I was waiting for Harry and Zayn to get out of the stupid kissing booth outside the door but they're taking so long. I banged on the door and shouted, "Enough lads! You're lips are going to come off!"

I heard giggling and I instantly knew it was Harry. The door opened and both came out looking like nothing had happened, "Erm? Did you guys even do anything inside?" I asked

"No, I didn't want to use Zayn to move on," Harry replied

"And I don't want to be a rebound," Zayn added," but I will be waiting for the day Harry and I will be a couple," he winked

"Ugh! Then I waited 30 minutes for nothing? You guys are horrible," I groaned

Harry giggled, again and kissed my cheek and giving me his dimpled smile.

"You're lucky I love you. If I don't I probably would have straightened your curly hair," I teased

He gasped and slapped my arm. I chuckled and hugged him, "say you love me and I'll let you go,"

He laughed, "I think I like this position."

We looked at Zayn who cleared his throat and pouted at Harry, "what about me?"

Harry motioned Zayn to come forward and Zayn and I both hugged Harry in between us.

The speakers boomed and the principal's voice was heard, "I'm sorry everyone for disturbing you're fun but it seems like that there was an accident in the sports booth and now a doctor is on his way. He will stay here in school grounds to apply immediate care for those who are harmed," we all listened but what made Harry and I gasp was the doctor's name, "Please be nice to Doctor Liam Payne okay? Now go back to having fun!"

I looked at Harry with wide eyes and saw him smirking at me. Zayn looked at us in confusion and asked, "Erm, do you? Do you know that doctor?"

"Well, he's the doctor who told me I was pregnant," Harry replied still looking at me with a smug look, "but I think Niall knows him more than I do. Am I right Ni?"

Zayn looked at my shocked expression and realization hit him, "Oh! I see, is he hot?" he  asked Harry.

"See for yourself," Harry pointed behind me and Zayn and I looked the same time where Harry was pointing.

"Damn," Zayn trailed off.

"He's so hot," I mumbled absentmindedly and both of them laughed. Well, Harry giggled but, ugh! You know what I mean.

Doctor Payne suddenly turned and blue met brown. The feeling was so intense I felt like I was in cloud-nine. It was like staring at the night sky with stars twinkling. Small but beautiful and it's beauty definitely makes you relax. 

He walked towards us and suddenly, everything around me slowed down. Everything started to blur but he's figure remained clear as crystal. He blinked and smiled that made the corner of his eyes crinkle. The beautiful man stopped in front of me and he started saying something I could not understand due to the fact I'm still in a trance.

"Niall?" He waved his hand in front of my eyes and slightly shook my face.

I came back to reality and replied, "huh?"

He chuckled and oh gosh what a wonderful sound. He examined my face, "are you okay?"

"Oh, um yeah! Yeah!" I replied

"He's more than okay," Harry mumbled behind me.

I blushed and Liam looked at Harry, "Oh! Mr. Styles, how are you and the baby?"

"We're okay. Just throwing up sometimes," Harry replied

"I see, well that's completely normal. When is your next appointment?" Liam asked

"The day after tomorrow," Harry answered.

"Well, I'll see you there," Liam smiled. He eyed Zayn's arm wrapped around Harry's waist, "this must be the father?"

Harry's smile faded and shook his head. Liam must have got the idea and mumbled a 'sorry'.

"Well, I should get going now. Talk to you later Niall."

"O-okay," I stuttered.

"Maybe lunch la-" He asked

"Okay!" I cut him off.

The two snickered behind me and I blushed, "Um, yeah. Lunch will be fine."

"Okay then," he smiled, "message me?"

I nodded and he walked away, "Niall?" I turned around and saw Zayn smirking, "why are you shaking?"

"I-i. Erm, I don't know," I replied

They laughed and Harry hugged me, "you're so cute! I thought you're the confident type but it seems like Liam has an effect on you."

"I guess," I mumbled

*
*
*
(Liam's P.O.V.)

I chuckled to myself at how cute Niall was. He's so shy and innocent I want to have him to myself.

He looked like the submissive type too. I kept walking until I arrived at the clinic and put my stuff down. The principal walked in and spoke, "Welcome Doc, I hope you enjoy yourself,"

"Oh I will Sir," I replied, hiding the smirk.

*
*
*
A/N: I hope everyone got the hint?

Okay.

Please comment and vote..

Need feedbacks if I should continue writing. Thanks.